3 things I learned from this issue:
1. A cellular gateway allows for high-speed data retrieval for remote monitoring of loading and ticketing, page 25.
2. 3D laser technology can quickly create detailed stockpile profiles, page 40.
3. Bill Langer retired from the USGS, but continues his conversations in Carved in Stone, page 52.
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Product of the Week: Cat 988K loader511 Views
- NSSGA names Michael W. Johnson as president, CEO212 Views
- Supreme Court rules in favor of Vulcan mining project in Virginia179 Views
- Rock quarry owner proposes expansion in Sitka, Alaska115 Views
- Brant City Council approves water report for Dufferin gravel pit111 Views