Editor’s Pick — new tires and tire-related products
REM-28S — is a new radial off-the-road tire for use on loaders (L-3), graders (G-3), and mobile cranes (MCS). The tires feature a wide footprint, excellent flotation, zig-zag siping, and a tread block design that increases traction and performance in winter snow and ice conditions. The tire is available in multiple tire sizes including 385/95R24 for graders, 17.5R25 for loaders, and 385/95R24 for high-speed mobile cranes. Additional sizes are under development.
Iowa Mold Tooling Co. Inc. | www.imt.com
TireHand — is a tire manipulator that enables customers to efficiently and safely install and rotate the massive tires on mining and construction equipment. IMT added two new models and redesigned previous models to meet customer needs for more capacity options, increased productivity, and improved operator safety. Available in loader or forklift truck-mounted options, the TireHand provides maximum capacities ranging from 5,500 pounds to 36,000 pounds. Additional features include an optimized design and standard hydraulic fallback protection.
MORE FROM Editor's Product Pick
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve522 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry258 Views
- Vulcan-blocking bill dies in Alabama legislature251 Views
- Road restrictions may stop quarry construction in Kentucky221 Views
- Two suspects charged with arson in Jack’s Mountain Quarry case in Virginia128 Views