Elderly woman destroys newly poured concrete
The 78-year-old woman was southbound when she got confused by road signs, took a wrong turn and ended up in cement that had just been poured. Her car sunk into about a foot of the wet cement before grinding to a halt.
The damaged concrete had to be replaced.
Police say the elderly woman was on her way to a doctor’s appointment when the accident occurred. She was not cited.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility1053 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections492 Views
- Aggregate Industries worker discovers dead body in quarry332 Views
- EPA's WOTUS rule has been put on hold across America269 Views
- Land trust group buys 105-acre quarry from Washington Aggregate company252 Views