Elderly woman destroys newly poured concrete
The 78-year-old woman was southbound when she got confused by road signs, took a wrong turn and ended up in cement that had just been poured. Her car sunk into about a foot of the wet cement before grinding to a halt.
The damaged concrete had to be replaced.
Police say the elderly woman was on her way to a doctor’s appointment when the accident occurred. She was not cited.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success625 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies479 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned473 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting460 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone245 Views