Elderly woman destroys newly poured concrete
The 78-year-old woman was southbound when she got confused by road signs, took a wrong turn and ended up in cement that had just been poured. Her car sunk into about a foot of the wet cement before grinding to a halt.
The damaged concrete had to be replaced.
Police say the elderly woman was on her way to a doctor’s appointment when the accident occurred. She was not cited.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher526 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks364 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident344 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution174 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing165 Views