Electronic road signs tell Massachusetts drivers ‘Use Yah Blinkah’
Drivers in Massachusetts got an interesting reminder about signal usage from the state department of transportation a few weeks ago.
The Massachusetts Department of Transportation (MassDOT) displayed the message “Use Yah Blinkah” on several electronic message boards throughout the state earlier this month, WCVB reports.
The messages were implemented in an effort to remind drivers that the law requires the use of a signal when changing lanes. The report notes that the law is often ignored, so one driver called the DOT to request the message.
The messages were displayed May 9-11.
MORE FROM Aggregates Insider
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs692 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina365 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries255 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law217 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity214 Views