Electronic road signs tell Massachusetts drivers ‘Use Yah Blinkah’
Drivers in Massachusetts got an interesting reminder about signal usage from the state department of transportation a few weeks ago.
The Massachusetts Department of Transportation (MassDOT) displayed the message “Use Yah Blinkah” on several electronic message boards throughout the state earlier this month, WCVB reports.
The messages were implemented in an effort to remind drivers that the law requires the use of a signal when changing lanes. The report notes that the law is often ignored, so one driver called the DOT to request the message.
The messages were displayed May 9-11.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Aggregates Insider
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher526 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks361 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident343 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution172 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing161 Views