Electronic road signs tell Massachusetts drivers ‘Use Yah Blinkah’
Drivers in Massachusetts got an interesting reminder about signal usage from the state department of transportation a few weeks ago.
The Massachusetts Department of Transportation (MassDOT) displayed the message “Use Yah Blinkah” on several electronic message boards throughout the state earlier this month, WCVB reports.
The messages were implemented in an effort to remind drivers that the law requires the use of a signal when changing lanes. The report notes that the law is often ignored, so one driver called the DOT to request the message.
The messages were displayed May 9-11.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggregates Insider
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1960 Views
- Vulcan in bidding war with USC817 Views
- 15 quarry trespassers arrested in Pennsylvania528 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up459 Views
- VIDEO: Excavator water skiing the best way to cool off, get hurt in a mudhole317 Views