Electronic road signs tell Massachusetts drivers ‘Use Yah Blinkah’
Drivers in Massachusetts got an interesting reminder about signal usage from the state department of transportation a few weeks ago.
The Massachusetts Department of Transportation (MassDOT) displayed the message “Use Yah Blinkah” on several electronic message boards throughout the state earlier this month, WCVB reports.
The messages were implemented in an effort to remind drivers that the law requires the use of a signal when changing lanes. The report notes that the law is often ignored, so one driver called the DOT to request the message.
The messages were displayed May 9-11.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Aggregates Insider
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone628 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle372 Views
- OSHA cites Nebraska sand and gravel company345 Views
- How to stay safe while working with a small or short-handed crew159 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines155 Views