Electronic road signs tell Massachusetts drivers ‘Use Yah Blinkah’
Drivers in Massachusetts got an interesting reminder about signal usage from the state department of transportation a few weeks ago.
The Massachusetts Department of Transportation (MassDOT) displayed the message “Use Yah Blinkah” on several electronic message boards throughout the state earlier this month, WCVB reports.
The messages were implemented in an effort to remind drivers that the law requires the use of a signal when changing lanes. The report notes that the law is often ignored, so one driver called the DOT to request the message.
The messages were displayed May 9-11.
MORE FROM Aggregates Insider
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151092 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1031 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production733 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 2015673 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success597 Views