ELIMINATE UNNECESSARY LABOR.
The Eliminator rake “eliminates” manual labor while preparing all types of soil. Go from an uncleared lot to a finished seedbed with one attachment.
- Precision placement allows you to push soil within inches of the edges.
- Perfect along driveways, walks and curbs.
- Grading teeth create a smooth final grade.
- Great for removing shrubs and small vegetation.
- Works well in tight areas, normally requiring hours of manual labor.
- Scarifying teeth loosen even the hardest soils. (Both forward and in reverse)
Multiple sizes available to fit your needs. The Eliminator is now available in three different sizes: 42″, 72″ and 84″ (1066.8 mm, 1828.8 mm, and 2133.6 mm).
INSTALATION OF SCARIFIER TEETH
Start machine and raise The Eliminator® 1″-2″ above the ground.
Shut machine off.
- Block lift arms.
- Remove teeth from storage on the side of The Eliminator®.
- Install scarifier teeth underneath the rear of The Eliminator® with angled-edge down and facing forward.
- Secure with quick-pins, remove blocks and you are ready to work.
Warning: At no time should you step between The Eliminator and the machine or get beneath The Eliminator.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability668 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure543 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]515 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views
- Officials wrongly closed frac sand mine244 Views