ELIMINATE UNNECESSARY LABOR.
The Eliminator rake “eliminates” manual labor while preparing all types of soil. Go from an uncleared lot to a finished seedbed with one attachment.
- Precision placement allows you to push soil within inches of the edges.
- Perfect along driveways, walks and curbs.
- Grading teeth create a smooth final grade.
- Great for removing shrubs and small vegetation.
- Works well in tight areas, normally requiring hours of manual labor.
- Scarifying teeth loosen even the hardest soils. (Both forward and in reverse)
Multiple sizes available to fit your needs. The Eliminator is now available in three different sizes: 42″, 72″ and 84″ (1066.8 mm, 1828.8 mm, and 2133.6 mm).
INSTALATION OF SCARIFIER TEETH
Start machine and raise The Eliminator® 1″-2″ above the ground.
Shut machine off.
- Block lift arms.
- Remove teeth from storage on the side of The Eliminator®.
- Install scarifier teeth underneath the rear of The Eliminator® with angled-edge down and facing forward.
- Secure with quick-pins, remove blocks and you are ready to work.
Warning: At no time should you step between The Eliminator and the machine or get beneath The Eliminator.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher526 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks364 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident344 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution173 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing162 Views