Emerson Power Transmission Division receives new name
Emerson Industrial Automation, a business of Emerson, announced a new name for its Emerson Power Transmission division. The business, which designs, manufactures, and markets a family of power transmission component brands, will now be called Power Transmission Solutions.
Anthony E. Pajk, president of Power Transmission Sulutions, noted that the changing dynamics of the power transmission industry and evolving customer needs were the impetuses for the name change. A new overview brochure describes the divisions broad offerings. It can be ordered in print or downloaded online at www.emerson-ept.com.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program583 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana417 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas390 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents291 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials208 Views