Emerson Power Transmission Division receives new name
Emerson Industrial Automation, a business of Emerson, announced a new name for its Emerson Power Transmission division. The business, which designs, manufactures, and markets a family of power transmission component brands, will now be called Power Transmission Solutions.
Anthony E. Pajk, president of Power Transmission Sulutions, noted that the changing dynamics of the power transmission industry and evolving customer needs were the impetuses for the name change. A new overview brochure describes the divisions broad offerings. It can be ordered in print or downloaded online at www.emerson-ept.com.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger142 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views