EMP™s Next Generation Hydraulic Oil Cooler Keeps things Cool
Escanaba, MI - Engineered Machined Products (EMP) has introduced a next generation heavy-duty Air-to-Oil Hydraulic Oil Cooler as an aftermarket auxiliary cooling solution for heavy-duty off-highway applications in the construction, agriculture, forestry and military markets.
This innovative and robust modular system is fully customizable to meet exact customer specifications. Key features and benefits include:
§ 11â€ Electric Fans with one-of-a-kind Robust Brushless Motor for Long-Life.
§ 12 Volt and 24 Volt, with Pusher or Puller Configuration.
§ Fully Controllable with Automatic Fan Reversibility for Debris Removal.
§ Up to 100,000 BTU – Improves Heat Rejection by over 10%.
§ On/Off, CAN, PWM Controllability; Electronic Thermistor Control.
§ Higher Oil Flow Capacity.
§ Keeps Hydraulic System Continuously Cool.
§ One Fan and Two Fan Options.
§ Heavy-duty Aluminum and Steel Construction.
§ Built-in By-Pass Valves available.
§ Designed for the Harshest, Most Severe Heavy-Duty Applications.
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Follow these best practices for safe crushing operations256 Views
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show256 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Atlas Copco’s bucket crushers242 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs185 Views
- Rare dinosaur skeleton found in quarry sells for more than $544,000165 Views