EMP™s Next Generation Hydraulic Oil Cooler Keeps things Cool
Escanaba, MI – Engineered Machined Products (EMP) has introduced a next generation heavy-duty Air-to-Oil Hydraulic Oil Cooler as an aftermarket auxiliary cooling solution for heavy-duty off-highway applications in the construction, agriculture, forestry and military markets.
This innovative and robust modular system is fully customizable to meet exact customer specifications. Key features and benefits include:
§ 11â€ Electric Fans with one-of-a-kind Robust Brushless Motor for Long-Life.
§ 12 Volt and 24 Volt, with Pusher or Puller Configuration.
§ Fully Controllable with Automatic Fan Reversibility for Debris Removal.
§ Up to 100,000 BTU – Improves Heat Rejection by over 10%.
§ On/Off, CAN, PWM Controllability; Electronic Thermistor Control.
§ Higher Oil Flow Capacity.
§ Keeps Hydraulic System Continuously Cool.
§ One Fan and Two Fan Options.
§ Heavy-duty Aluminum and Steel Construction.
§ Built-in By-Pass Valves available.
§ Designed for the Harshest, Most Severe Heavy-Duty Applications.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program600 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana415 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas399 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents295 Views
- NEAR MISS: Miner severely injured after he was electrocuted207 Views