EMP™s Next Generation Hydraulic Oil Cooler Keeps things Cool
Escanaba, MI - Engineered Machined Products (EMP) has introduced a next generation heavy-duty Air-to-Oil Hydraulic Oil Cooler as an aftermarket auxiliary cooling solution for heavy-duty off-highway applications in the construction, agriculture, forestry and military markets.
This innovative and robust modular system is fully customizable to meet exact customer specifications. Key features and benefits include:
§ 11â€ Electric Fans with one-of-a-kind Robust Brushless Motor for Long-Life.
§ 12 Volt and 24 Volt, with Pusher or Puller Configuration.
§ Fully Controllable with Automatic Fan Reversibility for Debris Removal.
§ Up to 100,000 BTU – Improves Heat Rejection by over 10%.
§ On/Off, CAN, PWM Controllability; Electronic Thermistor Control.
§ Higher Oil Flow Capacity.
§ Keeps Hydraulic System Continuously Cool.
§ One Fan and Two Fan Options.
§ Heavy-duty Aluminum and Steel Construction.
§ Built-in By-Pass Valves available.
§ Designed for the Harshest, Most Severe Heavy-Duty Applications.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
Manufacturer news: Hlavinka Equipment opens Texas Hlavinda JCB division; Terex Washing Systems appoints new global sales director; Skelly and Loy promotes Aungst to VP of AMS; Luff Industries adds Riddell as territory manager; Caterpillar opens first Data Innovation Lab; Yokohama Tire Corp. will help build eco-friendly playground
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry476 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident452 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry321 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)280 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views