Enhance And Protect Your Equipment Investment With CustomWorks
CustomWorks, a Brand company of Paladin Construction Group, delivers specialized solutions to enhance backhoes, bulldozers, dump trucks, excavators, skid steers and wheel loaders to outperform standard machines in the most rugged applications. It offers a broad range of products, services, engineering, manufacturing and installation expertise, including cab and machine guarding to protect machines and operators from rough outdoor elements and theft, key component protection to withstand dangerous job site conditions and other equipment enhancements to ensure machines meet performance requirements.
CustomWorks can modify newly purchased or current equipment at its custom facility or ship the necessary parts and kits directly to a dealership to cost-effectively deliver machines that meet performance requirements for extreme applications in construction, demolition, excavation, forestry, government, material handling, military, recycling, scrap and waste. CustomWorks can also modify equipment to deliver specific solutions for unique customer applications and challenges.
Paladin Construction Group is a leading manufacturer of couplers and attachments throughout North America for the construction, aggregate, agriculture, landscaping, land clearing, recycle, mining, demolition, utility, aviation and municipal market segments. For more information about Paladin’s entire coupler and attachment offering, call 800-428-2538; fax 330-734-3019; e-mail: email@example.com; or visit http://www.paladinconstructiongroup.com/.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February357 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car208 Views
- Caterpillar intros 735C, 740C EJ, 745C articulated trucks with bevy of powertrain improvements (PHOTOS)164 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole152 Views
- Wisconsin sand hauling company to lay off workers due to decreased frac sand demand128 Views