Equipment finance market confidence 50.2, down from 51.5 July index
How is the MCI-EFI designed?
The survey consists of seven questions and an area for comments, asking the respondents’ opinions about the following:
- Current business conditions;
- Expected product demand over the next four months;
- Access to capital over the next four months;
- Future employment conditions;
- Evaluation of the current U.S. economy;
- U.S. economic conditions over the next six months;
- Business development spending expectations; and
- Open-ended question for comment.
How can the MCI-EFI be accessed?
Survey results are posted on the Foundation website, http://www.leasefoundation.org/IndRsrcs/MCI/, included in the Foundation Forecast newsletter and included in press releases. Survey respondent demographics and additional information about the MCI are also available at that link.
Source: Equipment Leasing & Finance Foundation
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Four major California areas expected to deplete aggregate supply in next 10 years741 Views
- Product of the Week: Cat 988K loader512 Views
- Diesel fuel price report: June 17, 2013129 Views
- Rock quarry owner proposes expansion in Sitka, Alaska117 Views
- Brant City Council approves water report for Dufferin gravel pit117 Views