Equipment Innovation: Customers, manufacturers chime in on leveraging customer feedback to upgrade equipment
Deere, Case, Terex, and Bobcat customers and product experts talk about the process and how they influenced current and future equipment.
To read this digital exclusive section on customer feedback and the process these construction equipment manufacturers use for input, go to http://www.digitalmagazinetechnology.com/a/?KEY=aggregatesmanager-12-03march#page=31.
To read, “Can You Hear Me Now,” a sister segment of the previous article about customers’ experience participating in the feedback programs and how their suggestions were turned into new/revamped features on construction equipment, go to http://www.digitalmagazinetechnology.com/a/?KEY=aggregatesmanager-12-03march#page=25&zoom=0.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Web Exclusive
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person541 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines393 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger393 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)346 Views
- Lafarge, Holcim announce job cuts ahead of merger241 Views