Equipment Innovation: Customers, manufacturers chime in on leveraging customer feedback to upgrade equipment
Deere, Case, Terex, and Bobcat customers and product experts talk about the process and how they influenced current and future equipment.
To read this digital exclusive section on customer feedback and the process these construction equipment manufacturers use for input, go to http://www.digitalmagazinetechnology.com/a/?KEY=aggregatesmanager-12-03march#page=31.
To read, “Can You Hear Me Now,” a sister segment of the previous article about customers’ experience participating in the feedback programs and how their suggestions were turned into new/revamped features on construction equipment, go to http://www.digitalmagazinetechnology.com/a/?KEY=aggregatesmanager-12-03march#page=25&zoom=0.
MORE FROM Web Exclusive
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill430 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers404 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg299 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award187 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions176 Views