Equipment Innovation: Customers, manufacturers chime in on leveraging customer feedback to upgrade equipment
Deere, Case, Terex, and Bobcat customers and product experts talk about the process and how they influenced current and future equipment.
To read this digital exclusive section on customer feedback and the process these construction equipment manufacturers use for input, go to http://www.digitalmagazinetechnology.com/a/?KEY=aggregatesmanager-12-03march#page=31.
To read, “Can You Hear Me Now,” a sister segment of the previous article about customers’ experience participating in the feedback programs and how their suggestions were turned into new/revamped features on construction equipment, go to http://www.digitalmagazinetechnology.com/a/?KEY=aggregatesmanager-12-03march#page=25&zoom=0.
From our partners
MORE FROM Web Exclusive
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation387 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement338 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest335 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training332 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta290 Views