Equipment Innovation: Customers, manufacturers chime in on leveraging customer feedback to upgrade equipment
Deere, Case, Terex, and Bobcat customers and product experts talk about the process and how they influenced current and future equipment.
To read this digital exclusive section on customer feedback and the process these construction equipment manufacturers use for input, go to http://www.digitalmagazinetechnology.com/a/?KEY=aggregatesmanager-12-03march#page=31.
To read, “Can You Hear Me Now,” a sister segment of the previous article about customers’ experience participating in the feedback programs and how their suggestions were turned into new/revamped features on construction equipment, go to http://www.digitalmagazinetechnology.com/a/?KEY=aggregatesmanager-12-03march#page=25&zoom=0.
MORE FROM Web Exclusive
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151551 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151037 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1011 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production693 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone409 Views