Erdman Anthony elects 2010-2011 board directors
At its annual meeting on March 27, 2010, the shareholders of Erdman Anthony elected the following five company managers to serve as directors on the Erdman Anthony Holding Company board for the 2010-2011 term: Curtis Helman, PE; David Lazzar, PE; James Noth, PE; Bruce Wallmann, PE; and Daniel Ziemianski, PE. They join current board members Russell Bullock, PE; Angelo Magagnoli; Richard Stees, PLS; and D. Vincent Weiser, PE.
In addition, the newly-elected board named Russell Bullock chairman of the board, Richard Stees as vice chairman, and Daniel Ziemianski as secretary. Ralph Russell and Pat Burke will continue to serve as board advisors.
Erdman Anthony provides infrastructure engineering and support services to private industry and government clients. See the May 2010 print edition and digital edition of Better Roads magazine (for the digital version, go to www.BetterRoads.com and click on Digital Edition)for an article on one of Erdman Anthony’s projects with the New York State Department of Transportation (NYSDOT).
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1117 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1031 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program477 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee289 Views
- U.S. Aggregates set to reopen quarry in Indiana192 Views