Erdman Anthony named to 2011 Hot Firm List
Erdman Anthony is ranked No. 104 out of 175 in The Zweig Letter 2011 Hot Firm List which recognizes the fastest-growing architecture, engineering, planning, and environmental consulting firms in the United States and Canada. These are firms that have outperformed the economy and competitors to become leaders in their chosen fields.
Rankings are based on a survey of industry firms conducted by ZweigWhite, the publisher of The Zweig Letter, and the nation’s leader in enhancing business performance for architecture, engineering, and environmental consulting firms. Firms are ranked according to their three-year growth rate in gross revenue from 2007 to 2010, with 50 percent of the ranking based on percentage growth and 50 percent based on dollar growth.
“Erdman Anthony is proud of our listing in The Zweig Letter 2011 Hot Firm List,” said Russ Bullock, Erdman Anthony CEO. “Our firm has been able to grow in this difficult economic environment because of the talent and dedication of our staff and their commitment to excellence.”
The winners will be celebrated at The Zweig Letter Hot Firm Conference at the Montage Hotel in Laguna Beach, Calif., Oct. 26-27, 2011.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers293 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission159 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger140 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar: Modern Earthmoving Marvels traces equipment evolution123 Views