Erdman Anthony named to 2011 Hot Firm List
Erdman Anthony is ranked No. 104 out of 175 in The Zweig Letter 2011 Hot Firm List which recognizes the fastest-growing architecture, engineering, planning, and environmental consulting firms in the United States and Canada. These are firms that have outperformed the economy and competitors to become leaders in their chosen fields.
Rankings are based on a survey of industry firms conducted by ZweigWhite, the publisher of The Zweig Letter, and the nation’s leader in enhancing business performance for architecture, engineering, and environmental consulting firms. Firms are ranked according to their three-year growth rate in gross revenue from 2007 to 2010, with 50 percent of the ranking based on percentage growth and 50 percent based on dollar growth.
“Erdman Anthony is proud of our listing in The Zweig Letter 2011 Hot Firm List,” said Russ Bullock, Erdman Anthony CEO. “Our firm has been able to grow in this difficult economic environment because of the talent and dedication of our staff and their commitment to excellence.”
The winners will be celebrated at The Zweig Letter Hot Firm Conference at the Montage Hotel in Laguna Beach, Calif., Oct. 26-27, 2011.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility849 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections471 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest390 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company376 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?329 Views