Eriez® Suspended Permanent Magnets Offer Low Cost Protection
Erie, Pa.—Eriez’ CP 20/80 Suspended Permanent magnets are an economical and ideal choice for applications requiring uninterrupted tramp iron removal on heavy burdened, fast moving belts. The CP 20/80 utilizes a permanent magnet circuit to provide a continuous and uniform magnetic field across the feed belt to optimize separation efficiency of damaging tramp iron.
Installation of the CP 20/80 is simple and straightforward. For ease of operation, the unit is supplied with a self cleaning belt that provides for automatic removal of accumulated tramp metal.
The CP 20/80’s permanent magnet requires no power, so there’s no electrical maintenance required on it. Plus, the uninterrupted magnetic protection the CP 20/80 provides means there are no costly shutdowns.
The CP 20/80 removes large tramp metal from 30 inch (762mm) maximum belt width at 10 inch (254mm) maximum suspension height. It measures 9.2 in. (234mm) x 29.5 in. (750mm) x 32.9 in. (836mm) and weighs 2313 lbs. (1049kg).
Eriez is recognized as world authority in advanced technology for magnetic, vibratory and inspection applications. The company’s magnetic lift and separation, metal detection, x-ray, materials feeding, screening, conveying and controlling equipment have application in the plastics, food, pharmaceutical, metalworking, packaging, recycling, mining, aggregate and textile industries. Eriez manufactures and markets these products through ten international facilities located on six continents. For more information, call toll-free (888) 300-ERIEZ (3743) within the U.S. and Canada. For online users, visit http://www.eriez.com/ or send e-mail to email@example.com. Eriez World Headquarters is located at 2200 Asbury Road, Erie, PA 16506.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park166 Views
- MSHA invites all mine health and safety trainers to join its training call on April 29138 Views
- NSSGA wants everyone to ask their representative to co-sponsor the Regulatory Integrity Protection Act (H.R. 1732) to stop proposed Waters of the U.S. rule131 Views