Eriez 5-Star Service includes upgrades, maintenance
Eriez 5-Star Service includes upgrades and maintenance for both manual and self-cleaning suspended electromagnets
“With maintenance and upgrades performed by Eriez’ 5-Star Service team, your Suspended Electromagnets will last longer and operate more efficiently and reliably,” says Jim Lasko, Eriez’s 5-Star Service Center Manager,
in a press release.
The Eriez 5-Star Center is located at Eriez’s Wager Road facility in Erie, Pa. Eriez also has service technicians available for in-house repairs and routine maintenance checks. “When sending equipment to our 5-Star Service Center is not a viable option, our team will come to you, even on short notice,” says Dave Hansen, Eriez’ customer service manager.
Portions of the Eriez 5-Star Service Suspended Electromagnets maintenance program include the following:
- Inspect box, core and tanks,
- Replace coils, oil and faceplate, and
- New rectifiers, motors and components.
In addition to Suspended Electromagnets, the 5-Star Service experts upgrade and maintain other Eriez equipment, including eddy currents, lift magnets (permanent and electromagnetic), wet drums, vibratory feeders, scrap drums and metal detectors.
For expedited service, Eriez stores several years of equipment records. Eriez’ 5-Star Service also offers customers instruction and operation manuals (IOMs), parts lists and step-by-step troubleshooting procedures.
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs692 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina365 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries255 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law217 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity215 Views