Eriez brochure on EZ Tec XR-Series X-Ray Inspection Systems
Eriez’ new brochure features full-color product photos and sample applications combined with features/benefits of the company’s next generation X-Ray technology. The eight-page brochure, available in PDF and hard-copy format, explains how Eriez’ E-Z Tec XR Series X-Ray Inspection Systems provide a high level of performance for foreign object detection and package integrity in a compact design, at an affordable price. According to the literature, the systems are easy to set-up and operate, offering intuitive controls, auto-learn technology, tool-less disassembly, remote diagnostics and more. The XR series is available in three beam configurations to suit customers’ specific needs.
The brochure spotlights the entire inspection system line-up, including the E-Z Tec XR-Bulk for bulk flow applications. The brochure also highlights some of Eriez’ sales support services, including E-Z Link XR 24/7 online remote support, free online product testing, and personalized webinars. Readers can learn more or download the brochure in PDF format by visiting http://en-us.eriez.com/Products/ISD/xrxrayinspectionsystems/. To obtain a hard copy, contact Eriez and request brochure XR-509.
For more information, call toll-free (888) 300-ERIEZ (3743) within the U.S. and Canada. For online users, visit www.eriez.com or send email to email@example.com. Eriez World Headquarters is located at 2200 Asbury Road, Erie, PA 16506.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 847 Views
- Martin Marietta gives thousands to charity during the holidays188 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts159 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning142 Views
- Attention Congress: Two-thirds of jobs created by transportation investment occur in non-construction sectors121 Views