Eriez brochure on EZ Tec XR-Series X-Ray Inspection Systems
Eriez’ new brochure features full-color product photos and sample applications combined with features/benefits of the company’s next generation X-Ray technology. The eight-page brochure, available in PDF and hard-copy format, explains how Eriez’ E-Z Tec XR Series X-Ray Inspection Systems provide a high level of performance for foreign object detection and package integrity in a compact design, at an affordable price. According to the literature, the systems are easy to set-up and operate, offering intuitive controls, auto-learn technology, tool-less disassembly, remote diagnostics and more. The XR series is available in three beam configurations to suit customers’ specific needs.
The brochure spotlights the entire inspection system line-up, including the E-Z Tec XR-Bulk for bulk flow applications. The brochure also highlights some of Eriez’ sales support services, including E-Z Link XR 24/7 online remote support, free online product testing, and personalized webinars. Readers can learn more or download the brochure in PDF format by visiting http://en-us.eriez.com/Products/ISD/xrxrayinspectionsystems/. To obtain a hard copy, contact Eriez and request brochure XR-509.
For more information, call toll-free (888) 300-ERIEZ (3743) within the U.S. and Canada. For online users, visit www.eriez.com or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Eriez World Headquarters is located at 2200 Asbury Road, Erie, PA 16506.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park154 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger147 Views