Eriez highlights suspended electromagnetic series at ConExpo-Con/Agg
Each unit pulls tramp metal from the product stream to prevent damage to other equipment such as crushers and impactors.
The manufacturer offers a self-cleaning option that throws the metal to side and a manual cleaning option that holds the metal until it is manually removed.
The unit can also be paired with one of the company’s seven metal detectors to improve tramp removal.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February433 Views
- Holcim shareholders threaten merger plans with Lafarge…again277 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car209 Views
- Caterpillar intros 735C, 740C EJ, 745C articulated trucks with bevy of powertrain improvements (PHOTOS)173 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole152 Views