Eriez highlights suspended electromagnetic series at ConExpo-Con/Agg
Each unit pulls tramp metal from the product stream to prevent damage to other equipment such as crushers and impactors.
The manufacturer offers a self-cleaning option that throws the metal to side and a manual cleaning option that holds the metal until it is manually removed.
The unit can also be paired with one of the company’s seven metal detectors to improve tramp removal.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry612 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction522 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way398 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company386 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter376 Views