Eriez highlights suspended electromagnetic series at ConExpo-Con/Agg
Each unit pulls tramp metal from the product stream to prevent damage to other equipment such as crushers and impactors.
The manufacturer offers a self-cleaning option that throws the metal to side and a manual cleaning option that holds the metal until it is manually removed.
The unit can also be paired with one of the company’s seven metal detectors to improve tramp removal.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person986 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger395 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)345 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration275 Views
- Lafarge, Holcim announce job cuts ahead of merger241 Views