Eriez highlights suspended electromagnetic series at ConExpo-Con/Agg
Each unit pulls tramp metal from the product stream to prevent damage to other equipment such as crushers and impactors.
The manufacturer offers a self-cleaning option that throws the metal to side and a manual cleaning option that holds the metal until it is manually removed.
The unit can also be paired with one of the company’s seven metal detectors to improve tramp removal.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry3103 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2294 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...535 Views
- How to become a more productive worker309 Views
- Sneak peek: Inside Unimin's safety strategies307 Views