Eriez receives Erie County award
Eriez Magnetics was presented with the Keystone Award from the Erie County Economic Development Corp. (EDC) on Jan. 17. Charlie Ingram, vice president of sales and marketing, accepted the award on behalf of Eriez.
The Erie County EDC presents the award to a local company for making an extraordinary impact on the region and an unparalleled contribution to the local economy. This is only the second time the award has been given.
According to the EDC, from its beginnings in a garage on West 7th Street to a multi-million dollar company recognized around the world, Eriez Magnetics has never wavered from its mission statement driven by the Golden Rule. Since the beginning, Eriez has operated with its own management compass.
The EDC also recognized Eriez as a company that is still growing after seven decades without a work stoppage. The award also singled out the Merwin family and its treatment of employees as valuable partners as a tradition that continues today.
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers428 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products226 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award198 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions194 Views
- NSSGA debuts its new strategic plan172 Views