Eriez receives Erie County award
Eriez Magnetics was presented with the Keystone Award from the Erie County Economic Development Corp. (EDC) on Jan. 17. Charlie Ingram, vice president of sales and marketing, accepted the award on behalf of Eriez.
The Erie County EDC presents the award to a local company for making an extraordinary impact on the region and an unparalleled contribution to the local economy. This is only the second time the award has been given.
According to the EDC, from its beginnings in a garage on West 7th Street to a multi-million dollar company recognized around the world, Eriez Magnetics has never wavered from its mission statement driven by the Golden Rule. Since the beginning, Eriez has operated with its own management compass.
The EDC also recognized Eriez as a company that is still growing after seven decades without a work stoppage. The award also singled out the Merwin family and its treatment of employees as valuable partners as a tradition that continues today.
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151551 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151035 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1007 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production685 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone391 Views