Eriez, Sturtevant, Irock offer new websites, webpages (Information Library)
Training and education landing page
Eriez has launched a landing page for its Orange University Mobile Training and Education Center. The page features a free downloadable brochure and white paper, upcoming schedule of stops, video tour of the RV’s interior setup, crew profiles and more.
Eriez | orangeuniversity.eriez.com
Sturtevant has unveiled its new website, which is said to be user-friendly. The multi-lingual site includes information about the manufacturer’s material processing equipment, updates on event news, an e-newsletter and links to the company’s Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube pages.
Sturtevant Inc. | sturtevantinc.com
Irock Crushers has unveiled its new website, which is designed to be mobile-friendly. The site features product information that is categorized by type. Each product page includes typical applications and detailed specifications, while large photos and videos of the equipment are available to view throughout the site. In addition to product information, the site delivers industry news and best practices.
Irock Crushers | irockcrushers.com
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs708 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina365 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries277 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity219 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law218 Views