Eriez, Sturtevant, Irock offer new websites, webpages (Information Library)
Training and education landing page
Eriez has launched a landing page for its Orange University Mobile Training and Education Center. The page features a free downloadable brochure and white paper, upcoming schedule of stops, video tour of the RV’s interior setup, crew profiles and more.
Eriez | orangeuniversity.eriez.com
Sturtevant has unveiled its new website, which is said to be user-friendly. The multi-lingual site includes information about the manufacturer’s material processing equipment, updates on event news, an e-newsletter and links to the company’s Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube pages.
Sturtevant Inc. | sturtevantinc.com
Irock Crushers has unveiled its new website, which is designed to be mobile-friendly. The site features product information that is categorized by type. Each product page includes typical applications and detailed specifications, while large photos and videos of the equipment are available to view throughout the site. In addition to product information, the site delivers industry news and best practices.
Irock Crushers | irockcrushers.com
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Maryland man dies after becoming trapped in crushing machinery in asphalt plant521 Views
- FTC approves Holcim-Lafarge merger after companies agree to divest assets417 Views
- MSHA issues citations to seven metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in March381 Views
- MSHA details mining deaths during quarterly training call286 Views
- Three people injured, two seriously, at underground quarry in Pennsylvania271 Views