Eriez, Sturtevant, Irock offer new websites, webpages (Information Library)
Training and education landing page
Eriez has launched a landing page for its Orange University Mobile Training and Education Center. The page features a free downloadable brochure and white paper, upcoming schedule of stops, video tour of the RV’s interior setup, crew profiles and more.
Eriez | orangeuniversity.eriez.com
Sturtevant has unveiled its new website, which is said to be user-friendly. The multi-lingual site includes information about the manufacturer’s material processing equipment, updates on event news, an e-newsletter and links to the company’s Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube pages.
Sturtevant Inc. | sturtevantinc.com
Irock Crushers has unveiled its new website, which is designed to be mobile-friendly. The site features product information that is categorized by type. Each product page includes typical applications and detailed specifications, while large photos and videos of the equipment are available to view throughout the site. In addition to product information, the site delivers industry news and best practices.
Irock Crushers | irockcrushers.com
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest376 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?335 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training331 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections321 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company317 Views