Eriez, Sturtevant, Irock offer new websites, webpages (Information Library)
Training and education landing page
Eriez has launched a landing page for its Orange University Mobile Training and Education Center. The page features a free downloadable brochure and white paper, upcoming schedule of stops, video tour of the RV’s interior setup, crew profiles and more.
Eriez | orangeuniversity.eriez.com
Sturtevant has unveiled its new website, which is said to be user-friendly. The multi-lingual site includes information about the manufacturer’s material processing equipment, updates on event news, an e-newsletter and links to the company’s Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube pages.
Sturtevant Inc. | sturtevantinc.com
Irock Crushers has unveiled its new website, which is designed to be mobile-friendly. The site features product information that is categorized by type. Each product page includes typical applications and detailed specifications, while large photos and videos of the equipment are available to view throughout the site. In addition to product information, the site delivers industry news and best practices.
Irock Crushers | irockcrushers.com
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry736 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets453 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either254 Views
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant248 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike229 Views