Eriez video on measuring displacement on electromagnetic and electromechanical feeders and conveyors
A new video from Eriez walks viewers through the proper procedures for measuring displacement on electromagnetic and electromechanical feeders and conveyors. The two-and-a-half minute video can be viewed from the company’s website at www.eriez.com/Content/Videos/ or the company’s YouTube channel at YouTube.com/Eriez.
In the video, Rob Yandrick, Product Manager – Vibratory/Screening, explains that while a vibratory feeder with a factory installed tray is properly tuned at the factory before shipment, sometimes it may be necessary for displacement to be read at a user’s site. He cautions that too much or too little displacement can signal problems.
The video describes the two types of displacement stickers: v-gauge and circle-gauge. By utilizing a high-speed camera, the video shows close-up views of both the v-gauge and circle-gauge stickers while the feeders are in operation and moving at a high rate of speed. Yandrick provides a thorough explanation of the process for accurately reading displacement shown on the stickers.
According to the video, written instructions on reading displacement are included with the Installation, Operation, and Maintenance manuals supplied with all Eriez vibratory equipment. For more information, visit www.eriez.com/Products/VibratoryFeedersAndConveyors/.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers293 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger142 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views