Eriez video on measuring displacement on electromagnetic and electromechanical feeders and conveyors
A new video from Eriez walks viewers through the proper procedures for measuring displacement on electromagnetic and electromechanical feeders and conveyors. The two-and-a-half minute video can be viewed from the company’s website at www.eriez.com/Content/Videos/ or the company’s YouTube channel at YouTube.com/Eriez.
In the video, Rob Yandrick, Product Manager – Vibratory/Screening, explains that while a vibratory feeder with a factory installed tray is properly tuned at the factory before shipment, sometimes it may be necessary for displacement to be read at a user’s site. He cautions that too much or too little displacement can signal problems.
The video describes the two types of displacement stickers: v-gauge and circle-gauge. By utilizing a high-speed camera, the video shows close-up views of both the v-gauge and circle-gauge stickers while the feeders are in operation and moving at a high rate of speed. Yandrick provides a thorough explanation of the process for accurately reading displacement shown on the stickers.
According to the video, written instructions on reading displacement are included with the Installation, Operation, and Maintenance manuals supplied with all Eriez vibratory equipment. For more information, visit www.eriez.com/Products/VibratoryFeedersAndConveyors/.
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151103 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production756 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success607 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting435 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone425 Views