Esri ArcLogistics vehicle routing system now free
Esri is now offering its ArcLogistics cloud-based vehicle routing and scheduling software free of charge.
The system allows vehicle operators to schedule and route multiple stops throughout the day for a single vehicle.
The scheduling software creates optimum routes and schedules based on specific business operations including vehicle capacities, driver specialties, street network restrictions, and customer time windows.
Customers who use ArcLogistics to plan their routes typically save up to 30 percent on vehicle-related costs, according to Esri.
The latest version of ArcLogistics includes the following key enhancements:
•Setup wizard—A wizard sets up the basic attributes of the fleet, reducing the time it takes to import vehicles, drivers, and orders.
•Improved address management—If an address is manually edited or moved, ArcLogistics will remember the edit and place it in the desired location next time it is imported or entered.
•Secure services—Esri-hosted mapping, routing, and geocoding services use secure HTTPS protocol.
To start a free single-vehicle subscription, visit esri.com/arclogistics and sign up for a 30-day trial. The 30-day free trial allows the routing and scheduling of up to 50 vehicles. When the trial expires, it automatically converts to a free one-vehicle subscription.
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability690 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure542 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]494 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 262 Views
- Officials wrongly closed frac sand mine239 Views