Eugene Martineau appointed to Propex Board of Managers
Chattanooga, Tennessee (January 18, 2010) – Propex Operating Company, LLC announced the appointment of Eugene Martineau to its Board of Managers.
According to a press release from Propex, Mr. Martineau has had an impressive career in the concrete, aggregate, precast, and building materials industry spanning over 40 years. His passion for the advancement of the industry and dedication to its continued development has been a cornerstone to his career.
“We’re looking forward to Mr. Martineau’s involvement with the Propex Board,” said Propex CEO Stan Brant. “Gene brings a wealth of experience that reinforces our strong commitment to the concrete construction industry, and supports our Geosynthetics, Performance Technologies and Furnishing businesses as well.”
“Having Gene on our Board truly supports our efforts for continued growth and development of our Global Concrete Solutions Business,” added Christopher Crouch, executive vice president of Propex Concrete Solutions.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 895 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life491 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers275 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts167 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning155 Views