Eugene Martineau appointed to Propex Board of Managers
Chattanooga, Tennessee (January 18, 2010) – Propex Operating Company, LLC announced the appointment of Eugene Martineau to its Board of Managers.
According to a press release from Propex, Mr. Martineau has had an impressive career in the concrete, aggregate, precast, and building materials industry spanning over 40 years. His passion for the advancement of the industry and dedication to its continued development has been a cornerstone to his career.
“We’re looking forward to Mr. Martineau’s involvement with the Propex Board,” said Propex CEO Stan Brant. “Gene brings a wealth of experience that reinforces our strong commitment to the concrete construction industry, and supports our Geosynthetics, Performance Technologies and Furnishing businesses as well.”
“Having Gene on our Board truly supports our efforts for continued growth and development of our Global Concrete Solutions Business,” added Christopher Crouch, executive vice president of Propex Concrete Solutions.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher486 Views
- 10-year-old boy falls 30 feet into NY quarry389 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks383 Views
- VIDEO: Excavator scrapes 50 tons of sharp rock out of 2015 F-150315 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident280 Views