Eugene Martineau appointed to Propex Board of Managers
Chattanooga, Tennessee (January 18, 2010) – Propex Operating Company, LLC announced the appointment of Eugene Martineau to its Board of Managers.
According to a press release from Propex, Mr. Martineau has had an impressive career in the concrete, aggregate, precast, and building materials industry spanning over 40 years. His passion for the advancement of the industry and dedication to its continued development has been a cornerstone to his career.
“We’re looking forward to Mr. Martineau’s involvement with the Propex Board,” said Propex CEO Stan Brant. “Gene brings a wealth of experience that reinforces our strong commitment to the concrete construction industry, and supports our Geosynthetics, Performance Technologies and Furnishing businesses as well.”
“Having Gene on our Board truly supports our efforts for continued growth and development of our Global Concrete Solutions Business,” added Christopher Crouch, executive vice president of Propex Concrete Solutions.
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Follow these best practices for safe crushing operations254 Views
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show241 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Atlas Copco’s bucket crushers236 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs180 Views
- Rare dinosaur skeleton found in quarry sells for more than $544,000156 Views