Eugene Martineau appointed to Propex Board of Managers
Chattanooga, Tennessee (January 18, 2010) – Propex Operating Company, LLC announced the appointment of Eugene Martineau to its Board of Managers.
According to a press release from Propex, Mr. Martineau has had an impressive career in the concrete, aggregate, precast, and building materials industry spanning over 40 years. His passion for the advancement of the industry and dedication to its continued development has been a cornerstone to his career.
“We’re looking forward to Mr. Martineau’s involvement with the Propex Board,” said Propex CEO Stan Brant. “Gene brings a wealth of experience that reinforces our strong commitment to the concrete construction industry, and supports our Geosynthetics, Performance Technologies and Furnishing businesses as well.”
“Having Gene on our Board truly supports our efforts for continued growth and development of our Global Concrete Solutions Business,” added Christopher Crouch, executive vice president of Propex Concrete Solutions.
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry742 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets553 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year312 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either280 Views
- A. Colarusso and Son acquires Holcim land in NY136 Views