Eugene Martineau appointed to Propex Board of Managers
Chattanooga, Tennessee (January 18, 2010) – Propex Operating Company, LLC announced the appointment of Eugene Martineau to its Board of Managers.
According to a press release from Propex, Mr. Martineau has had an impressive career in the concrete, aggregate, precast, and building materials industry spanning over 40 years. His passion for the advancement of the industry and dedication to its continued development has been a cornerstone to his career.
“We’re looking forward to Mr. Martineau’s involvement with the Propex Board,” said Propex CEO Stan Brant. “Gene brings a wealth of experience that reinforces our strong commitment to the concrete construction industry, and supports our Geosynthetics, Performance Technologies and Furnishing businesses as well.”
“Having Gene on our Board truly supports our efforts for continued growth and development of our Global Concrete Solutions Business,” added Christopher Crouch, executive vice president of Propex Concrete Solutions.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger143 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views