Excavator Thumbs by CEAttachments, Inc.
Pick and move hard-to-handle objects such as pipes, rocks, or loose debris, all without changing attachments. A selection of excavator thumbs from CEAttachments provide superior performance and feature hardened bushings at the pivots and a welded cutting edge at the end to afford extra durability while transporting materials. When not in use the thumb easily tucks up and locks against the dipper, permitting full use of other implements. Available in hydraulic or rigid mount and stick-pin or weld-on mount. For more information, check out www.ceattach.com or call 1.866.232.8224.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability674 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure541 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park350 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views
- Officials wrongly closed frac sand mine238 Views