Excavator Thumbs by CEAttachments, Inc.
Pick and move hard-to-handle objects such as pipes, rocks, or loose debris, all without changing attachments. A selection of excavator thumbs from CEAttachments provide superior performance and feature hardened bushings at the pivots and a welded cutting edge at the end to afford extra durability while transporting materials. When not in use the thumb easily tucks up and locks against the dipper, permitting full use of other implements. Available in hydraulic or rigid mount and stick-pin or weld-on mount. For more information, check out www.ceattach.com or call 1.866.232.8224.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule399 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines389 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks359 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger350 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)307 Views