Excavator Thumbs by CEAttachments, Inc.
Pick and move hard-to-handle objects such as pipes, rocks, or loose debris, all without changing attachments. A selection of excavator thumbs from CEAttachments provide superior performance and feature hardened bushings at the pivots and a welded cutting edge at the end to afford extra durability while transporting materials. When not in use the thumb easily tucks up and locks against the dipper, permitting full use of other implements. Available in hydraulic or rigid mount and stick-pin or weld-on mount. For more information, check out www.ceattach.com or call 1.866.232.8224.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident347 Views
- Don't drink and drive...that includes your wheel loader!214 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing185 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution184 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress156 Views