Excavator Thumbs by CEAttachments, Inc.
Pick and move hard-to-handle objects such as pipes, rocks, or loose debris, all without changing attachments. A selection of excavator thumbs from CEAttachments provide superior performance and feature hardened bushings at the pivots and a welded cutting edge at the end to afford extra durability while transporting materials. When not in use the thumb easily tucks up and locks against the dipper, permitting full use of other implements. Available in hydraulic or rigid mount and stick-pin or weld-on mount. For more information, check out www.ceattach.com or call 1.866.232.8224.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- 20-year-old killed at sand and gravel mill897 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]657 Views
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability633 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure565 Views
- Sand thieves targeting the world's beaches390 Views