Excavator Thumbs by CEAttachments, Inc.
Pick and move hard-to-handle objects such as pipes, rocks, or loose debris, all without changing attachments. A selection of excavator thumbs from CEAttachments provide superior performance and feature hardened bushings at the pivots and a welded cutting edge at the end to afford extra durability while transporting materials. When not in use the thumb easily tucks up and locks against the dipper, permitting full use of other implements. Available in hydraulic or rigid mount and stick-pin or weld-on mount. For more information, check out www.ceattach.com or call 1.866.232.8224.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- The nation’s top 25 crushed stone producers564 Views
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry506 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction461 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company318 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way270 Views