Excore diamond bit line – faster core drilling, significantly longer service life
March 26, 2010 – Commerce City, CO – With optimized crown designs and new matrices, Atlas Copco’s new Excore diamond bit line achieves greater penetration rates with an extended service life. As a result, contractors using Excore bits can drill both faster and deeper, but spend less time changing bits.
The metallurgy and design of the Excore bits allow their use in a wider range of applications than their predecessors. Drillers can reduce the types of diamond drill bits usually required to tackle different rock conditions on site – without losing performance. As a result bit selection is simplified. This improves both productivity and cash flow.
The new Excore diamond bit line has been thoroughly tested over the past two years on four continents, under varied conditions, with different customers. Results conclusively show a significant improvement in performance and bit life.
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151551 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151035 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1007 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production685 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone391 Views