Excore diamond bit line – faster core drilling, significantly longer service life
March 26, 2010 – Commerce City, CO – With optimized crown designs and new matrices, Atlas Copco’s new Excore diamond bit line achieves greater penetration rates with an extended service life. As a result, contractors using Excore bits can drill both faster and deeper, but spend less time changing bits.
The metallurgy and design of the Excore bits allow their use in a wider range of applications than their predecessors. Drillers can reduce the types of diamond drill bits usually required to tackle different rock conditions on site – without losing performance. As a result bit selection is simplified. This improves both productivity and cash flow.
The new Excore diamond bit line has been thoroughly tested over the past two years on four continents, under varied conditions, with different customers. Results conclusively show a significant improvement in performance and bit life.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park163 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger148 Views
- Missouri man arrested for burglary of quarry and gun range113 Views