Expanded cone options
FLSmidth Pekin, LLC, recently merged into FLSmidth Salt Lake City, Inc., debuted three new models of its Raptor line of cone crushers at ConExpo-Con/Agg. The new models include the XL500, XL1300, and XL2000 cone crushers.
The 500-horsepower XL500 is designed for secondary crushing with features such as a large feed opening, high pivot-point crushing action, and wide crushing stroke. With a head diameter of 59.06 inches, it can accept feed up to 25 percent larger than a crusher with less throw or a similar head diameter. The XL1300 is a 1,300-horsepower machine. With 2,000 horsepower, the XL2000 offers an extra-heavy-duty, high-grade steel mainframe; an automated control package; and a hydraulic tramp release cylinder and clearing system. These new features are based on customer input.
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151551 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151013 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1007 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production684 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone391 Views