Expanded cone options
FLSmidth Pekin, LLC, recently merged into FLSmidth Salt Lake City, Inc., debuted three new models of its Raptor line of cone crushers at ConExpo-Con/Agg. The new models include the XL500, XL1300, and XL2000 cone crushers.
The 500-horsepower XL500 is designed for secondary crushing with features such as a large feed opening, high pivot-point crushing action, and wide crushing stroke. With a head diameter of 59.06 inches, it can accept feed up to 25 percent larger than a crusher with less throw or a similar head diameter. The XL1300 is a 1,300-horsepower machine. With 2,000 horsepower, the XL2000 offers an extra-heavy-duty, high-grade steel mainframe; an automated control package; and a hydraulic tramp release cylinder and clearing system. These new features are based on customer input.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule399 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines389 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks359 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger320 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)307 Views