Expanded cone options
FLSmidth Pekin, LLC, recently merged into FLSmidth Salt Lake City, Inc., debuted three new models of its Raptor line of cone crushers at ConExpo-Con/Agg. The new models include the XL500, XL1300, and XL2000 cone crushers.
The 500-horsepower XL500 is designed for secondary crushing with features such as a large feed opening, high pivot-point crushing action, and wide crushing stroke. With a head diameter of 59.06 inches, it can accept feed up to 25 percent larger than a crusher with less throw or a similar head diameter. The XL1300 is a 1,300-horsepower machine. With 2,000 horsepower, the XL2000 offers an extra-heavy-duty, high-grade steel mainframe; an automated control package; and a hydraulic tramp release cylinder and clearing system. These new features are based on customer input.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)347 Views
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world308 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior210 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village150 Views
- Telsmith sponsors white paper on permitting133 Views