Expanded cone options
FLSmidth Pekin, LLC, recently merged into FLSmidth Salt Lake City, Inc., debuted three new models of its Raptor line of cone crushers at ConExpo-Con/Agg. The new models include the XL500, XL1300, and XL2000 cone crushers.
The 500-horsepower XL500 is designed for secondary crushing with features such as a large feed opening, high pivot-point crushing action, and wide crushing stroke. With a head diameter of 59.06 inches, it can accept feed up to 25 percent larger than a crusher with less throw or a similar head diameter. The XL1300 is a 1,300-horsepower machine. With 2,000 horsepower, the XL2000 offers an extra-heavy-duty, high-grade steel mainframe; an automated control package; and a hydraulic tramp release cylinder and clearing system. These new features are based on customer input.
MORE FROM Aggman Newsletter
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve522 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry259 Views
- Vulcan-blocking bill dies in Alabama legislature251 Views
- Road restrictions may stop quarry construction in Kentucky221 Views
- Two suspects charged with arson in Jack’s Mountain Quarry case in Virginia128 Views