Explore financial issues in mining at SME’s Current Trends in Mining Finance Conference
Industry professionals, mining executives and anyone else who works on the financial side of the aggregates industry have the opportunity this month to learn about issues affecting project finance, investment and strategic planning.
The New York Section of the Society for Mining, Metallurgy and Exploration will host the second annual Current Trends in Mining Finance Conference, April 28-29 at the CUNY Graduate Center in New York City.
The conference, themed “Is the worst over? Are brighter days ahead,” will delve into topics such as:
Overview and outlook for capital markets and exploration spending
Bankers’ view of capital markets
Impact of regulations on mining finance
Overview and outlook for base, bulk, precious and specialty metals
Global mining financing trends
How to manage price risk
Growth, operating and finance strategies
What analysts see ahead
The conference will also feature two new additions the day before the main conference: a short course highlighting case studies on mining project financing worldwide and a delegates dinner with Steve C. Borell, former executive director of the Alaska Miners Association.
For more details, or to register, visit community.smenet.org/currenttrendsinminingfinance.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs595 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina365 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity349 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law216 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs185 Views