Explore financial issues in mining at SME’s Current Trends in Mining Finance Conference
Industry professionals, mining executives and anyone else who works on the financial side of the aggregates industry have the opportunity this month to learn about issues affecting project finance, investment and strategic planning.
The New York Section of the Society for Mining, Metallurgy and Exploration will host the second annual Current Trends in Mining Finance Conference, April 28-29 at the CUNY Graduate Center in New York City.
The conference, themed “Is the worst over? Are brighter days ahead,” will delve into topics such as:
Overview and outlook for capital markets and exploration spending
Bankers’ view of capital markets
Impact of regulations on mining finance
Overview and outlook for base, bulk, precious and specialty metals
Global mining financing trends
How to manage price risk
Growth, operating and finance strategies
What analysts see ahead
The conference will also feature two new additions the day before the main conference: a short course highlighting case studies on mining project financing worldwide and a delegates dinner with Steve C. Borell, former executive director of the Alaska Miners Association.
For more details, or to register, visit community.smenet.org/currenttrendsinminingfinance.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 888 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life487 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers265 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts165 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning153 Views