FECON, Inc. Introduces New FTX100L Track Carrier
The FTX100L offers big power for high production in tight places.
The FTX100L features a 97 horsepower Kubota engine, Steel Tracks and the ability
to run multiple skid steer attachments including Bull Hog® Mulchers, Stump Hog, Dozer Blade, Grapples and Tree Shears. Equipped with standard loader arm arrangement the FTX100L offers big tractor reach and load over height in a compact size.
When equipped with the Bull Hog® BH74 Mulcher, the Carrier weighs approximately 13,700 lbs and offers a cutting width of 60â€. Travel speed of the FTX100 ranges from 3.3 5.8mph. Options for the FTX100 include Standard and Skidder Winches, Ripper™s, Front & Rear Grapples, Buckets and Stump Grinders.
With the compact size and versatility the FTX100L is perfect for R.O.W. clearing, site prep, firebreaks, forestry applications, orchard clean-up and removal, prairie and wetland restoration, agricultural preparation, land development, mulching brush, branches, slash, standing and fallen trees, root balls and stumps.
For more information on the FTX100L Track Carrier or other Fecon products, call 800-528-3113, click www.fecon.com or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs731 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries307 Views
- Kelly Bailey named 2015 AggMan of the Year280 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law224 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs211 Views