FECON, Inc. Introduces New FTX100L Track Carrier
The FTX100L offers big power for high production in tight places.
The FTX100L features a 97 horsepower Kubota engine, Steel Tracks and the ability
to run multiple skid steer attachments including Bull Hog® Mulchers, Stump Hog, Dozer Blade, Grapples and Tree Shears. Equipped with standard loader arm arrangement the FTX100L offers big tractor reach and load over height in a compact size.
When equipped with the Bull Hog® BH74 Mulcher, the Carrier weighs approximately 13,700 lbs and offers a cutting width of 60â€. Travel speed of the FTX100 ranges from 3.3 5.8mph. Options for the FTX100 include Standard and Skidder Winches, Ripper™s, Front & Rear Grapples, Buckets and Stump Grinders.
With the compact size and versatility the FTX100L is perfect for R.O.W. clearing, site prep, firebreaks, forestry applications, orchard clean-up and removal, prairie and wetland restoration, agricultural preparation, land development, mulching brush, branches, slash, standing and fallen trees, root balls and stumps.
For more information on the FTX100L Track Carrier or other Fecon products, call 800-528-3113, click www.fecon.com or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility915 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections453 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest390 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company377 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?312 Views