FECON, Inc. Introduces New FTX100L Track Carrier
The FTX100L offers big power for high production in tight places.
The FTX100L features a 97 horsepower Kubota engine, Steel Tracks and the ability
to run multiple skid steer attachments including Bull Hog® Mulchers, Stump Hog, Dozer Blade, Grapples and Tree Shears. Equipped with standard loader arm arrangement the FTX100L offers big tractor reach and load over height in a compact size.
When equipped with the Bull Hog® BH74 Mulcher, the Carrier weighs approximately 13,700 lbs and offers a cutting width of 60â€. Travel speed of the FTX100 ranges from 3.3 5.8mph. Options for the FTX100 include Standard and Skidder Winches, Ripper™s, Front & Rear Grapples, Buckets and Stump Grinders.
With the compact size and versatility the FTX100L is perfect for R.O.W. clearing, site prep, firebreaks, forestry applications, orchard clean-up and removal, prairie and wetland restoration, agricultural preparation, land development, mulching brush, branches, slash, standing and fallen trees, root balls and stumps.
For more information on the FTX100L Track Carrier or other Fecon products, call 800-528-3113, click www.fecon.com or e-mail email@example.com.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill426 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers390 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg295 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award188 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions181 Views