Fecon names Brian Tinker as Northwest regional manager
Fecon has named Brian Tinker as the new regional manager for the Northwest.
Tinker’s territory includes Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana, Northern California, Alaska, Hawaii, and a portion of Nevada.
Tinker has extensive experience with new and used equipment in the Northwest and specializes in the recycling and biomass industries, says Dennis Goldbach, Fecon vice president of sales, in a written statement.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger452 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources438 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities397 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register368 Views
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs366 Views