Fecon names Brian Tinker as Northwest regional manager
Fecon has named Brian Tinker as the new regional manager for the Northwest.
Tinker’s territory includes Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana, Northern California, Alaska, Hawaii, and a portion of Nevada.
Tinker has extensive experience with new and used equipment in the Northwest and specializes in the recycling and biomass industries, says Dennis Goldbach, Fecon vice president of sales, in a written statement.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Manufacturer and People News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability542 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park357 Views
- Video: Behind the scenes with Lego Technic's wheel loader R&D288 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views
- Officials wrongly closed frac sand mine223 Views