Fecon names Brian Tinker as Northwest regional manager
Fecon has named Brian Tinker as the new regional manager for the Northwest.
Tinker’s territory includes Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana, Northern California, Alaska, Hawaii, and a portion of Nevada.
Tinker has extensive experience with new and used equipment in the Northwest and specializes in the recycling and biomass industries, says Dennis Goldbach, Fecon vice president of sales, in a written statement.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry745 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets540 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either280 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year255 Views
- A. Colarusso and Son acquires Holcim land in NY135 Views