Fernando Viera appointed as Stedman Latin America sales manager
Fernando Viera has been appointed as Stedman‘s Latin America sales manager.
Viera will be responsible for selling crushing equipment and systems throughout Latin America.
Originally from Buenos Aires, Argentina, Viera holds a masters degree in economics from Wright State University. He has more than15 years experience in technical and international sales and is fluent in English, Spanish and Portuguese.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Manufacturer and People News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry3103 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2327 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...534 Views
- How to become a more productive worker312 Views
- Sneak peek: Inside Unimin's safety strategies309 Views