Fernando Viera appointed as Stedman Latin America sales manager
Fernando Viera has been appointed as Stedman‘s Latin America sales manager.
Viera will be responsible for selling crushing equipment and systems throughout Latin America.
Originally from Buenos Aires, Argentina, Viera holds a masters degree in economics from Wright State University. He has more than15 years experience in technical and international sales and is fluent in English, Spanish and Portuguese.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs943 Views
- CRH continues to eye large deals to grow the Irish aggregate company472 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources394 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger346 Views
- Nebraska company fined after loader operator dies in accident260 Views