FHWA releasing MAP-21 guidance documents, holding implementation webinars 9/26 and 9/27
The Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) released interim guidance documents and Q&A’s regarding implementation of MAP-21.
FHWA will also hold two webinars to provide an overview of the MAP-21 guidance documents.
MAP-21 implementation webinars will be held the following days:
- 1:30 – 3:30 p.m. EST, Wednesday, September 26. Register online at: http://www.nhi.fhwa.dot.gov/resources/webconference/web_conf_learner_reg.aspx?webconfid=25047
- 1:30 – 3:30 p.m. EST, Thursday, September 27. Register online at: http://www.nhi.fhwa.dot.gov/resources/webconference/web_conf_learner_reg.aspx?webconfid=25066
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1960 Views
- Vulcan in bidding war with USC816 Views
- 15 quarry trespassers arrested in Pennsylvania528 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up459 Views
- VIDEO: Excavator water skiing the best way to cool off, get hurt in a mudhole317 Views