Firestone Celebrates 75 Years with LeTourneau
Representatives from Firestone (Bridgestone Americas, Inc.) and LeTourneau Technologies, Inc. gathered at the Reserve in Longview, Texas, to celebrate the 75th anniversary of their working relationship, wich is said to be the longest relationship between manufacturer and supplier in the earthmoving industry.
To read the full report from Aggregates Manager Senior Editor Kerry Clines and to see the associated photo for the article, go to http://www.digitalmagazinetechnology.com/a/?KEY=aggregatesmanager-10-12december#page=47&zoom=1 in the Aggregates Manager Digital Edition.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest376 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?335 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training331 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections321 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company317 Views