Firestone Celebrates 75 Years with LeTourneau
Representatives from Firestone (Bridgestone Americas, Inc.) and LeTourneau Technologies, Inc. gathered at the Reserve in Longview, Texas, to celebrate the 75th anniversary of their working relationship, wich is said to be the longest relationship between manufacturer and supplier in the earthmoving industry.
To read the full report from Aggregates Manager Senior Editor Kerry Clines and to see the associated photo for the article, go to http://www.digitalmagazinetechnology.com/a/?KEY=aggregatesmanager-10-12december#page=47&zoom=1 in the Aggregates Manager Digital Edition.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry628 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction512 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way421 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter399 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company388 Views