Firestone Celebrates 75 Years with LeTourneau
Representatives from Firestone (Bridgestone Americas, Inc.) and LeTourneau Technologies, Inc. gathered at the Reserve in Longview, Texas, to celebrate the 75th anniversary of their working relationship, wich is said to be the longest relationship between manufacturer and supplier in the earthmoving industry.
To read the full report from Aggregates Manager Senior Editor Kerry Clines and to see the associated photo for the article, go to http://www.digitalmagazinetechnology.com/a/?KEY=aggregatesmanager-10-12december#page=47&zoom=1 in the Aggregates Manager Digital Edition.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher525 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks360 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident343 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution172 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress149 Views