Firestone Celebrates 75 Years with LeTourneau
Representatives from Firestone (Bridgestone Americas, Inc.) and LeTourneau Technologies, Inc. gathered at the Reserve in Longview, Texas, to celebrate the 75th anniversary of their working relationship, wich is said to be the longest relationship between manufacturer and supplier in the earthmoving industry.
To read the full report from Aggregates Manager Senior Editor Kerry Clines and to see the associated photo for the article, go to http://www.digitalmagazinetechnology.com/a/?KEY=aggregatesmanager-10-12december#page=47&zoom=1 in the Aggregates Manager Digital Edition.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone628 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle372 Views
- OSHA cites Nebraska sand and gravel company345 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines155 Views
- Majority of construction firms can't find skilled workers127 Views