Fleetwest Truck Bodies: 370 cubic feet of internal storage space
Fleetwest Transferable Truck Bodies has added the new Durashell 370 service body to its lineup of Durashell fiberglass composite utility bodies. The Durashell 370 is an exclusive product that provides 370 cubic feet of internal storage space and can be transferred, fully loaded, from one pickup truck to another in minutes.
The truck body is one-piece fiberglass composite construction with universal fit for General Motors, Ford, Dodge, Toyota, and Nissan and has a 10-year warranty.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1595 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award344 Views
- Brad Powell named IMAA 2014 “Miner of the Year”262 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention175 Views
- Minnesota county considers a frac-sand mining ban127 Views