FLEXCO BRINGS PORTABILITY TO THE SITE WITH NEW CORDLESS BELT CUTTERS
DOWNERS GROVE, Ill. – Flexco recently announced the release of its Cordless Belt Cutter. Designed to provide quick and easy cuts on rubber, PVC, and fabric-plied belts, this portable tool is currently available in two sizes.
The CEBC1 is capable of cutting rubber belts up to 1” (25 mm) thick and PVC belts up to 360 P.I.W. (63 kN/m) while the CEBC2 is capable of cutting rubber belts up to 2” thick (50 mm) and PVC belts up to 1140 P.I.W. (200 kN/m).
These cordless versions join the Electric Belt Cutter line of maintenance tools. The hand-held cutters are specifically designed to allow the user to cut belts easier and faster than traditional cutters, in addition to allowing for longitudinal cuts and angled cuts. The high speed, steel blade on the cutters produces smooth, accurate cuts and is protected by a spring-loaded blade guard for enhanced worker safety.
“The cordless line of cutters gives this product line even more portability as it is easily moved, whether you are cutting belt in a maintenance shed or on a catwalk,” said Patrick Mukushina, product manager at Flexco.
For more information on the Cordless Belt Cutter or any other Flexco products, log on to www.flexco.com.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs1025 Views
- Nebraska company fined after loader operator dies in accident496 Views
- CRH continues to eye large deals to grow the Irish aggregate company469 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources382 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger313 Views