FLEXCO BRINGS PORTABILITY TO THE SITE WITH NEW CORDLESS BELT CUTTERS
DOWNERS GROVE, Ill. – Flexco recently announced the release of its Cordless Belt Cutter. Designed to provide quick and easy cuts on rubber, PVC, and fabric-plied belts, this portable tool is currently available in two sizes.
The CEBC1 is capable of cutting rubber belts up to 1” (25 mm) thick and PVC belts up to 360 P.I.W. (63 kN/m) while the CEBC2 is capable of cutting rubber belts up to 2” thick (50 mm) and PVC belts up to 1140 P.I.W. (200 kN/m).
These cordless versions join the Electric Belt Cutter line of maintenance tools. The hand-held cutters are specifically designed to allow the user to cut belts easier and faster than traditional cutters, in addition to allowing for longitudinal cuts and angled cuts. The high speed, steel blade on the cutters produces smooth, accurate cuts and is protected by a spring-loaded blade guard for enhanced worker safety.
“The cordless line of cutters gives this product line even more portability as it is easily moved, whether you are cutting belt in a maintenance shed or on a catwalk,” said Patrick Mukushina, product manager at Flexco.
For more information on the Cordless Belt Cutter or any other Flexco products, log on to www.flexco.com.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter431 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)274 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections272 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees236 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way202 Views