Flexco opens new facility in Chile
Flexco recently opened a new 31,000-square-foot sales and manufacturing facility in Santiago, Chile, featuring 5,000 square feet of office space.
“The facility will provide closer support to our distributor partners, and in turn, provide better service to our customers,” Eleazar Castro, director of sales and operations – Latin America, said in a press release. “Our customers can expect faster delivery of products and enhanced support from this facility.”
Flexco CEO Richard A. White says that that the new facility supports the company’s long-term commitment to establishing local businesses to drive the growth of Flexco products in key markets around the world.
The new location is Flexoc’s first South American subsidiary in the city of Santiago.
MORE FROM Manufacturer and People News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show258 Views
- Follow these best practices for safe crushing operations254 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Atlas Copco’s bucket crushers243 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs177 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Caterpillar’s 988K wheel loader177 Views