Flexco opens new facility in Chile
Flexco recently opened a new 31,000-square-foot sales and manufacturing facility in Santiago, Chile, featuring 5,000 square feet of office space.
“The facility will provide closer support to our distributor partners, and in turn, provide better service to our customers,” Eleazar Castro, director of sales and operations – Latin America, said in a press release. “Our customers can expect faster delivery of products and enhanced support from this facility.”
Flexco CEO Richard A. White says that that the new facility supports the company’s long-term commitment to establishing local businesses to drive the growth of Flexco products in key markets around the world.
The new location is Flexoc’s first South American subsidiary in the city of Santiago.
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1021 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger388 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration305 Views
- Caterpillar unveils the CT680, a rugged work truck wrapped in style (PHOTOS)198 Views
- Lafarge announces rural road solution as a low-cost alternative to asphalt190 Views