Flexco opens new facility in Chile
Flexco recently opened a new 31,000-square-foot sales and manufacturing facility in Santiago, Chile, featuring 5,000 square feet of office space.
“The facility will provide closer support to our distributor partners, and in turn, provide better service to our customers,” Eleazar Castro, director of sales and operations – Latin America, said in a press release. “Our customers can expect faster delivery of products and enhanced support from this facility.”
Flexco CEO Richard A. White says that that the new facility supports the company’s long-term commitment to establishing local businesses to drive the growth of Flexco products in key markets around the world.
The new location is Flexoc’s first South American subsidiary in the city of Santiago.
MORE FROM Aggman Newsletter
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve521 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry256 Views
- Vulcan-blocking bill dies in Alabama legislature251 Views
- Road restrictions may stop quarry construction in Kentucky214 Views
- Two suspects charged with arson in Jack’s Mountain Quarry case in Virginia128 Views