Flexco opens new facility in Chile
Flexco recently opened a new 31,000-square-foot sales and manufacturing facility in Santiago, Chile, featuring 5,000 square feet of office space.
“The facility will provide closer support to our distributor partners, and in turn, provide better service to our customers,” Eleazar Castro, director of sales and operations – Latin America, said in a press release. “Our customers can expect faster delivery of products and enhanced support from this facility.”
Flexco CEO Richard A. White says that that the new facility supports the company’s long-term commitment to establishing local businesses to drive the growth of Flexco products in key markets around the world.
The new location is Flexoc’s first South American subsidiary in the city of Santiago.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February446 Views
- Holcim shareholders threaten merger plans with Lafarge…again320 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car210 Views
- Caterpillar intros 735C, 740C EJ, 745C articulated trucks with bevy of powertrain improvements (PHOTOS)172 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole152 Views