Flexco opens new facility in Chile
Flexco recently opened a new 31,000-square-foot sales and manufacturing facility in Santiago, Chile, featuring 5,000 square feet of office space.
“The facility will provide closer support to our distributor partners, and in turn, provide better service to our customers,” Eleazar Castro, director of sales and operations – Latin America, said in a press release. “Our customers can expect faster delivery of products and enhanced support from this facility.”
Flexco CEO Richard A. White says that that the new facility supports the company’s long-term commitment to establishing local businesses to drive the growth of Flexco products in key markets around the world.
The new location is Flexoc’s first South American subsidiary in the city of Santiago.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park163 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger148 Views
- Missouri man arrested for burglary of quarry and gun range113 Views