Atlas Copco says its new lightweight, QLT 4 light tower has four 1,000-watt metal halide lamps and enhanced flicker-free lighting with 15 to 20 percent more efficiency. The mast extends up vertically to 31 feet and rotates 360 degrees. Other features include a runtime hour indicator, lockable enclosure, shutdown protection for low oil and high temperature, and a starting battery.
MORE FROM Featured Products
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga580 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments338 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board330 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance330 Views
- 9 Tips for Fall Prevention226 Views