Atlas Copco says its new lightweight, QLT 4 light tower has four 1,000-watt metal halide lamps and enhanced flicker-free lighting with 15 to 20 percent more efficiency. The mast extends up vertically to 31 feet and rotates 360 degrees. Other features include a runtime hour indicator, lockable enclosure, shutdown protection for low oil and high temperature, and a starting battery.
MORE FROM Featured Products
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Kelly Bailey named 2015 AggMan of the Year439 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries327 Views
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs194 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding166 Views
- Topcon debuts the Falcon 8, a rotary wing drone for mass data collection117 Views