Atlas Copco says its new lightweight, QLT 4 light tower has four 1,000-watt metal halide lamps and enhanced flicker-free lighting with 15 to 20 percent more efficiency. The mast extends up vertically to 31 feet and rotates 360 degrees. Other features include a runtime hour indicator, lockable enclosure, shutdown protection for low oil and high temperature, and a starting battery.
MORE FROM Featured Products
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151093 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production733 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success598 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone425 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting416 Views