Atlas Copco says its new lightweight, QLT 4 light tower has four 1,000-watt metal halide lamps and enhanced flicker-free lighting with 15 to 20 percent more efficiency. The mast extends up vertically to 31 feet and rotates 360 degrees. Other features include a runtime hour indicator, lockable enclosure, shutdown protection for low oil and high temperature, and a starting battery.
MORE FROM Featured Products
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Electrical Safety386 Views
- U.S. aggregates production rises in Q3 2013199 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs173 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Dust Control Technology’s DustBoss DB-100123 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Deister’s exciter vibrating mechanism116 Views