Flip Screen’s new EX80 screening bucket attachment now available in U.S.
Flip Screen Australia Pty Ltd is now offering its new EX80 screening bucket attachment in the United States. The EX80 is suitable for 20- to 27-ton excavators and works by rotating on a horizontal axis continuously through 360 degrees. An easily interchangeable screen allows smaller particles to pass through, depending on mesh size, while a baffle retains larger material so that it may be dumped separately. The drive chain is capable of lifting heavy loads up to 24-metric tons, and self-aligning main bearings can handle a 64-metric ton static load. The company says the EX80 can double as the excavator’s bucket and is capable of digging at the full breakout force without structural failure. Including its mesh screen, the unit weighs 4,650 pounds, features a 47-inch-wide by 24-inch-high bucket opening, and has a capacity of approximately 1 cubic yard. Total screening surface area is 37 square feet.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas420 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents308 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials258 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry229 Views
- NEAR MISS: Miner severely injured after he was electrocuted215 Views