Flip Screen’s new EX80 screening bucket attachment now available in U.S.
Flip Screen Australia Pty Ltd is now offering its new EX80 screening bucket attachment in the United States. The EX80 is suitable for 20- to 27-ton excavators and works by rotating on a horizontal axis continuously through 360 degrees. An easily interchangeable screen allows smaller particles to pass through, depending on mesh size, while a baffle retains larger material so that it may be dumped separately. The drive chain is capable of lifting heavy loads up to 24-metric tons, and self-aligning main bearings can handle a 64-metric ton static load. The company says the EX80 can double as the excavator’s bucket and is capable of digging at the full breakout force without structural failure. Including its mesh screen, the unit weighs 4,650 pounds, features a 47-inch-wide by 24-inch-high bucket opening, and has a capacity of approximately 1 cubic yard. Total screening surface area is 37 square feet.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Articles
Manufacturer news: Hlavinka Equipment opens Texas Hlavinda JCB division; Terex Washing Systems appoints new global sales director; Skelly and Loy promotes Aungst to VP of AMS; Luff Industries adds Riddell as territory manager; Caterpillar opens first Data Innovation Lab; Yokohama Tire Corp. will help build eco-friendly playground
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry476 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident452 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry322 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)280 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views