‘Following Up on an MSHA Inspection’ webinar set for July 20
Mike Heenan, an attorney at Ogletree & Deakins and a member of the National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association’s (NSSGA) Council of Counsel will present the webinar, “Following Up on an MSHA Inspection,” which will outline ways to evaluate and respond to MSHA citations.
The Webinar is slated for July 20 at 3 p.m. EDT.
- The webinar will include guidance on the following:
- Determining whether a citation warrants contest.
- What issues should be addressed (violation, findings, special charges such as unwarrantable failure).
- How to ascertain and prepare defenses.
- How to collect proof to support your case.
- Where and how defenses can be most effectively presented.
NSSGA members will be charged $25 per desktop. Non-members can participate for $50. Please direct questions to Joseph Casper at 703-526-1074 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151081 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1040 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production747 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 2015656 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success583 Views