‘Following Up on an MSHA Inspection’ webinar set for July 20
Mike Heenan, an attorney at Ogletree & Deakins and a member of the National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association’s (NSSGA) Council of Counsel will present the webinar, “Following Up on an MSHA Inspection,” which will outline ways to evaluate and respond to MSHA citations.
The Webinar is slated for July 20 at 3 p.m. EDT.
- The webinar will include guidance on the following:
- Determining whether a citation warrants contest.
- What issues should be addressed (violation, findings, special charges such as unwarrantable failure).
- How to ascertain and prepare defenses.
- How to collect proof to support your case.
- Where and how defenses can be most effectively presented.
NSSGA members will be charged $25 per desktop. Non-members can participate for $50. Please direct questions to Joseph Casper at 703-526-1074 or email@example.com.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher499 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident345 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution176 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing170 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress151 Views