‘Following Up on an MSHA Inspection’ webinar set for July 20
Mike Heenan, an attorney at Ogletree & Deakins and a member of the National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association’s (NSSGA) Council of Counsel will present the webinar, “Following Up on an MSHA Inspection,” which will outline ways to evaluate and respond to MSHA citations.
The Webinar is slated for July 20 at 3 p.m. EDT.
- The webinar will include guidance on the following:
- Determining whether a citation warrants contest.
- What issues should be addressed (violation, findings, special charges such as unwarrantable failure).
- How to ascertain and prepare defenses.
- How to collect proof to support your case.
- Where and how defenses can be most effectively presented.
NSSGA members will be charged $25 per desktop. Non-members can participate for $50. Please direct questions to Joseph Casper at 703-526-1074 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility823 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections471 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest390 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company374 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?329 Views