‘Following Up on an MSHA Inspection’ webinar set for July 20
Mike Heenan, an attorney at Ogletree & Deakins and a member of the National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association’s (NSSGA) Council of Counsel will present the webinar, “Following Up on an MSHA Inspection,” which will outline ways to evaluate and respond to MSHA citations.
The Webinar is slated for July 20 at 3 p.m. EDT.
- The webinar will include guidance on the following:
- Determining whether a citation warrants contest.
- What issues should be addressed (violation, findings, special charges such as unwarrantable failure).
- How to ascertain and prepare defenses.
- How to collect proof to support your case.
- Where and how defenses can be most effectively presented.
NSSGA members will be charged $25 per desktop. Non-members can participate for $50. Please direct questions to Joseph Casper at 703-526-1074 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Maryland man dies after becoming trapped in crushing machinery in asphalt plant473 Views
- MSHA issues citations to seven metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in March362 Views
- MSHA invites all mine health and safety trainers to join its training call on April 29244 Views
- Three people injured, two seriously, at underground quarry in Pennsylvania244 Views
- MSHA details mining deaths during quarterly training call201 Views