Former Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood to speak at NSSGA Annual Convention
Former Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood is among several transportation advocates slated to speak at the National Stone, Sand and Gravel Association’s (NSSGA) 2014 Annual Convention next month.
LaHood, who now serves as co-chair for national infrastructure coalition Building America’s Future (BAF), will join other former secretaries of transportation Norman Mineta and Mary E. Peters during a Transportation Panel Discussion on March 6.
Other speakers for the convention include:
- Janet K. Kavinoky, executive director of the Congressional and Public Affairs Division in the U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Greg Cohen, president of the American Highway Users Alliance
- Marcia L. Hale, president of BAF
- Dave Bauer, senior vice president of Government Relations for the American Road and Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA)
- Norman Mineta, president and CEO of Mineta and Associates, LLC
- Mary E. Peters, principal of Mary Peters Consulting Group, LLC
- Michael D. Parkinson, MD MPH, FACPM, senior medical director for Health and Productivity UPMC Health Plan WorkPartners