Four companies qualify for NTEA MVP program in Q3 2012
Four companies have qualified for the NTEA, the Association for the Work Truck Industry, Member Verification Program (MVP) for the quarter ending September 2012.
The MVP recognizes companies for excellence in effective use of safety and quality standards. In addition, nine companies have requalified for the MVP this quarter. The MVP currently includes 250 member companies.
Since 2005, NTEA’s MVP has recognized distributors, manufacturers and upfitters for successfully implementing quality business practices and for taking steps to comply with specific government safety regulations. Criteria to meet the MVP standards can involve liability insurance, warranty programs, vehicle and employee certification, safety policies and quality assurance.
“We congratulate these members who have achieved and maintain MVP Member status,” said NTEA Executive Director Steve Carey in a press release. “They belong to a select group of organizations recognized for taking steps to comply with key quality standards.”
The newest MVPs as of Sept. 30, 2012 are the following:
- Dejana Truck & Utility of New England, Smithfield, RI
- Intercon Truck Equipment, Inc., Joppa, MD
- Ox Bodies, Inc., Fayette, AL
- Scelzi Enterprises, Inc., Fresno, CA
Members that have renewed their MVP status as of Sept. 30, 2012 are the following:
- AEV/American Emergency Vehicles, Jefferson, NC
- American Equipment & Trailer, Amarillo, TX
- Casper’s Truck Equipment, Appleton, WI
- J-Craft, Lake Crystal, MN
- Robert Green Truck Div, Inc., Rock Hill, NY
- Sto-Away Power Cranes, Inc., Crown Point, IN
- Switch-N-Go/AmeriDeck/Bucks Fabricating/Div of Deist Industries, Inc., Hadley, PA
- VMAC, Nanaimo, BC, Canada
- Wilbar Truck Equipment, Portsmouth, VA
- MVP companies must re-verify every three years.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant1069 Views
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry614 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets458 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike231 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address229 Views