Free Construction Contracts 101 training webinar July 12
The Illinois Tollway is hosting a free “Construction Contracts 101 Training Webinar” on July 12.
The training webinar is for contractors who want to learn more about how to do business with the Illinois Tollway. This interactive webinar is geared toward contractors and specialty subcontractors in the heavy-highway construction industry who are interested in playing a role in the Tollway’s new 15-year, $12 billion capital program, Move Illinois: The Illinois Tollway Driving the Future. Presenters will include Illinois Tollway leadership and staff from the Engineering and Diversity and Strategic Development Departments.
When: Thursday, July 12, from 9 a.m. to noon (CT)
What: The Illinois Tollway Construction Contracts 101 Training Webinar will help participants learn how to navigate the construction contract process, including the following:
• How to get started;
• Understanding critical documents;
• Bond and insurance requirements;
• Contract policies and guidelines;
• Diversity programs; and
• Tips for becoming a subcontractor
Participants may take the opportunity to ask questions throughout the presentation and during the 30-minute question-and-answer session at the end of the webinar. To register or get more information, visit the “Doing Business” section of the Illinois Tollway website.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
Manufacturer news: Hlavinka Equipment opens Texas Hlavinda JCB division; Terex Washing Systems appoints new global sales director; Skelly and Loy promotes Aungst to VP of AMS; Luff Industries adds Riddell as territory manager; Caterpillar opens first Data Innovation Lab; Yokohama Tire Corp. will help build eco-friendly playground
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry476 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident452 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry321 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)280 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views