Freightliner 114SD for tight, hazardous job sites
Introduced in early 2011, the Freightliner 114 Severe Duty (SD) is a tough, efficient work truck that’s built to work hard. The 114SD is deal for heavy applications such as dumps, plows, cranes, and mixers and features outstanding maneuverability and best-in-class visibility – perfect for tight or hazardous job sites.
With a wide range of options to meet a variety of applications, the 114SD features a lightweight yet extremely durable cab that not only maximizes payload, but lives up to the extended service life required of vocational equipment. For more information, go to www.FreightlinerTrucks.com.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry631 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter412 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way396 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company390 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections229 Views