Freightliner Custom Chassis Corp. names Anthony Sippel director of sales and marketing
Freightliner Custom Chassis Corp. (FCCC) has named Anthony Sippel its director of sales and marketing. He will oversee FCCC product planning, sales programs, marketing communications and RV dealer relations.
Tony joined FCCC in 1996 as a senior design engineer in chassis engineering and was appointed senior technical sales manager in 2002, working closely with FCCC’s RV original equipment manufacturers. Since 2005, he has served as FCCC’s RV and commercial bus product manager.
“Tony has excelled in every role he has filled at FCCC, from chassis design and product management to maintaining key relationships with our partners and customers,” said FCCC President Bob Harbin in a press release. “His range of experience, expertise across our product lines and understanding of our customers’ needs are invaluable assets, and his leadership will continue to strengthen Freightliner Custom Chassis and benefit our end-users.”
Tony earned his bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering technology at Purdue University.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1006 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger396 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)345 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration298 Views
- Lafarge, Holcim announce job cuts ahead of merger242 Views