Freightliner Custom Chassis Corp. names Anthony Sippel director of sales and marketing
Freightliner Custom Chassis Corp. (FCCC) has named Anthony Sippel its director of sales and marketing. He will oversee FCCC product planning, sales programs, marketing communications and RV dealer relations.
Tony joined FCCC in 1996 as a senior design engineer in chassis engineering and was appointed senior technical sales manager in 2002, working closely with FCCC’s RV original equipment manufacturers. Since 2005, he has served as FCCC’s RV and commercial bus product manager.
“Tony has excelled in every role he has filled at FCCC, from chassis design and product management to maintaining key relationships with our partners and customers,” said FCCC President Bob Harbin in a press release. “His range of experience, expertise across our product lines and understanding of our customers’ needs are invaluable assets, and his leadership will continue to strengthen Freightliner Custom Chassis and benefit our end-users.”
Tony earned his bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering technology at Purdue University.
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter436 Views
- Rogers Group's Pottsville Quarry reaches for the stars313 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)270 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections265 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees252 Views