Freightliner Custom Chassis Corp. names Anthony Sippel director of sales and marketing
Freightliner Custom Chassis Corp. (FCCC) has named Anthony Sippel its director of sales and marketing. He will oversee FCCC product planning, sales programs, marketing communications and RV dealer relations.
Tony joined FCCC in 1996 as a senior design engineer in chassis engineering and was appointed senior technical sales manager in 2002, working closely with FCCC’s RV original equipment manufacturers. Since 2005, he has served as FCCC’s RV and commercial bus product manager.
“Tony has excelled in every role he has filled at FCCC, from chassis design and product management to maintaining key relationships with our partners and customers,” said FCCC President Bob Harbin in a press release. “His range of experience, expertise across our product lines and understanding of our customers’ needs are invaluable assets, and his leadership will continue to strengthen Freightliner Custom Chassis and benefit our end-users.”
Tony earned his bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering technology at Purdue University.
MORE FROM Manufacturer and People News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill432 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers412 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg326 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products198 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award193 Views