Freightliner rolls out iPad sales tool app for dealers
Freightliner Trucks has rolled out its Freightliner Sales Tool App for iPad. Developed and provided to Freightliner Trucks dealers, the Freightliner App serves as a resource for technical and operational information that encompasses the entire Freightliner Trucks product line including, on-highway, vocational, medium duty, and severe-duty truck applications.
The Freightliner App hosts a catalog of product details, including truck model specs, videos, photos, and more allowing dealers and customers to have access to detailed product information for vehicles not available in the showroom for viewing.
Also, with iPad, dealers will have instant access to the Daimler Truck Financial point-of-sale website, F&IPro. Freightliner sales personnel can upload and submit credit applications, present terms and payments through the loan or lease calculator, and generate contracts and other customer documents through one portal.
The iPad was selected for its ease-use, large, high-resolution display and innovative Multi-Touch interface. Plus, with the ability to connect to the Internet via WiFi or 3G, iPad is the perfect mobile device for traveling sales professionals.
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success625 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies479 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned468 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting459 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone245 Views