Freightliner Trucks awards top 50 dealers elite status
Freightliner Trucks has awarded its top 50 dealer sales professionals “Elite” status through its annual Leland James Sales Achievement program.
Created in 2003 and named after Freightliner Trucks’ founder Leland James, the program recognizes and rewards outstanding sales results from dealerships in the United States and Canada. Recipients were selected for both on-highway and vocational sales success, and each winner will receive a custom crystal trophy engraved with an image of the original “Bubblenose” Freightliner truck developed by Leland James. The top 20 sales professionals were honored at a special awards ceremony in Marco Island, Fla.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger142 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views