Freightliner Trucks awards top 50 dealers elite status
Freightliner Trucks has awarded its top 50 dealer sales professionals “Elite” status through its annual Leland James Sales Achievement program.
Created in 2003 and named after Freightliner Trucks’ founder Leland James, the program recognizes and rewards outstanding sales results from dealerships in the United States and Canada. Recipients were selected for both on-highway and vocational sales success, and each winner will receive a custom crystal trophy engraved with an image of the original “Bubblenose” Freightliner truck developed by Leland James. The top 20 sales professionals were honored at a special awards ceremony in Marco Island, Fla.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program616 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas414 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents296 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana277 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials244 Views