Freightliner Trucks awards top 50 dealers elite status
Freightliner Trucks has awarded its top 50 dealer sales professionals “Elite” status through its annual Leland James Sales Achievement program.
Created in 2003 and named after Freightliner Trucks’ founder Leland James, the program recognizes and rewards outstanding sales results from dealerships in the United States and Canada. Recipients were selected for both on-highway and vocational sales success, and each winner will receive a custom crystal trophy engraved with an image of the original “Bubblenose” Freightliner truck developed by Leland James. The top 20 sales professionals were honored at a special awards ceremony in Marco Island, Fla.
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry646 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter407 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company391 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections268 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees239 Views