Freightliner Trucks awards top 50 dealers elite status
Freightliner Trucks has awarded its top 50 dealer sales professionals “Elite” status through its annual Leland James Sales Achievement program.
Created in 2003 and named after Freightliner Trucks’ founder Leland James, the program recognizes and rewards outstanding sales results from dealerships in the United States and Canada. Recipients were selected for both on-highway and vocational sales success, and each winner will receive a custom crystal trophy engraved with an image of the original “Bubblenose” Freightliner truck developed by Leland James. The top 20 sales professionals were honored at a special awards ceremony in Marco Island, Fla.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 897 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life491 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers279 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts167 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning157 Views