Freightliner Trucks releases 2012 Official Hauler of NASCAR calendar
The 2012 Official Hauler of NASCAR calendar just released by Freightliner Trucks showcases the NASCAR teams and their fleets.
Throughout the NASCAR season, teams such as Front Row Racing, Joe Gibbs Racing, Michael Waltrip Racing, Penske Racing, Richard Childress Racing, Richard Petty Motorsports, Robby Gordon Motorsports, and Rusty Wallace Racing rely on Freightliner Trucks to transport their cars, supplies and equipment to races across North America.
Ranging from vibrant, bright hues to slick appearances, the calendar showcases a wide array of snapshots that highlight the best of Freightliner Trucks and NASCAR, including colorful images of the Freightliner Coronado haulers, each customized with individual NASCAR team colors and logos; team race cars; and an entire page devoted to the men and women who drive the trucks.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger142 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views