From bauma China 2012: Ritchie Bros. planning inaugural China auction in Spring 2013
Heavy equipment and truck auctioneer Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers announced plans during a press conference at bauma China 2012 that the company plans to hold its first unreserved public auction in China during Spring 2013.
Although relatively new to the Chinese heavy equipment market, unreserved industrial auctions have been a quick and easy method for equipment buyers and sellers to conduct business on a global scale, according to Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers.
Ritchie Bros. has formally leased land in the Tianzhu Free Trade Zone (Shunyi, Beijing) in preparation for this first unreserved public auction in China. Located in close proximity to the Beijing Capital International Airport, the Tianzhu Free Trade Zone is connected to one of China’s largest roll-on, roll-off ports in Tianjin.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability690 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]554 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure542 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 265 Views
- Officials wrongly closed frac sand mine255 Views