From bauma China 2012: Ritchie Bros. planning inaugural China auction in Spring 2013
Heavy equipment and truck auctioneer Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers announced plans during a press conference at bauma China 2012 that the company plans to hold its first unreserved public auction in China during Spring 2013.
Although relatively new to the Chinese heavy equipment market, unreserved industrial auctions have been a quick and easy method for equipment buyers and sellers to conduct business on a global scale, according to Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers.
Ritchie Bros. has formally leased land in the Tianzhu Free Trade Zone (Shunyi, Beijing) in preparation for this first unreserved public auction in China. Located in close proximity to the Beijing Capital International Airport, the Tianzhu Free Trade Zone is connected to one of China’s largest roll-on, roll-off ports in Tianjin.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga580 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments350 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance333 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board331 Views
- 9 Tips for Fall Prevention302 Views