From bauma China 2012: Ritchie Bros. planning inaugural China auction in Spring 2013
Heavy equipment and truck auctioneer Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers announced plans during a press conference at bauma China 2012 that the company plans to hold its first unreserved public auction in China during Spring 2013.
Although relatively new to the Chinese heavy equipment market, unreserved industrial auctions have been a quick and easy method for equipment buyers and sellers to conduct business on a global scale, according to Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers.
Ritchie Bros. has formally leased land in the Tianzhu Free Trade Zone (Shunyi, Beijing) in preparation for this first unreserved public auction in China. Located in close proximity to the Beijing Capital International Airport, the Tianzhu Free Trade Zone is connected to one of China’s largest roll-on, roll-off ports in Tianjin.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Man hit by front-end loader dies in quarry accident1307 Views
- PHOTOS: Rare prehistoric mammoth found at sand and gravel pit1045 Views
- What should be done with this big pile of sand?700 Views
- Watch this: Dredging at Teichert's Hallwood Plant537 Views
- North America sand market to see big growth505 Views