From bauma China 2012: Ritchie Bros. planning inaugural China auction in Spring 2013
Heavy equipment and truck auctioneer Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers announced plans during a press conference at bauma China 2012 that the company plans to hold its first unreserved public auction in China during Spring 2013.
Although relatively new to the Chinese heavy equipment market, unreserved industrial auctions have been a quick and easy method for equipment buyers and sellers to conduct business on a global scale, according to Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers.
Ritchie Bros. has formally leased land in the Tianzhu Free Trade Zone (Shunyi, Beijing) in preparation for this first unreserved public auction in China. Located in close proximity to the Beijing Capital International Airport, the Tianzhu Free Trade Zone is connected to one of China’s largest roll-on, roll-off ports in Tianjin.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest389 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections373 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company333 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?317 Views
- Tips for meeting MSHA's tougher criteria for workplace examinations308 Views