From bauma China 2012: Ritchie Bros. planning inaugural China auction in Spring 2013
Heavy equipment and truck auctioneer Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers announced plans during a press conference at bauma China 2012 that the company plans to hold its first unreserved public auction in China during Spring 2013.
Although relatively new to the Chinese heavy equipment market, unreserved industrial auctions have been a quick and easy method for equipment buyers and sellers to conduct business on a global scale, according to Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers.
Ritchie Bros. has formally leased land in the Tianzhu Free Trade Zone (Shunyi, Beijing) in preparation for this first unreserved public auction in China. Located in close proximity to the Beijing Capital International Airport, the Tianzhu Free Trade Zone is connected to one of China’s largest roll-on, roll-off ports in Tianjin.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2353 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...548 Views
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry348 Views
- How to become a more productive worker318 Views
- Bellwood Quarry could become new civic center146 Views