From bauma China 2012: Ritchie Bros. planning inaugural China auction in Spring 2013
Heavy equipment and truck auctioneer Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers announced plans during a press conference at bauma China 2012 that the company plans to hold its first unreserved public auction in China during Spring 2013.
Although relatively new to the Chinese heavy equipment market, unreserved industrial auctions have been a quick and easy method for equipment buyers and sellers to conduct business on a global scale, according to Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers.
Ritchie Bros. has formally leased land in the Tianzhu Free Trade Zone (Shunyi, Beijing) in preparation for this first unreserved public auction in China. Located in close proximity to the Beijing Capital International Airport, the Tianzhu Free Trade Zone is connected to one of China’s largest roll-on, roll-off ports in Tianjin.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill429 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers391 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg320 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award181 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions181 Views