From bauma China 2012: Ritchie Bros. planning inaugural China auction in Spring 2013
Heavy equipment and truck auctioneer Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers announced plans during a press conference at bauma China 2012 that the company plans to hold its first unreserved public auction in China during Spring 2013.
Although relatively new to the Chinese heavy equipment market, unreserved industrial auctions have been a quick and easy method for equipment buyers and sellers to conduct business on a global scale, according to Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers.
Ritchie Bros. has formally leased land in the Tianzhu Free Trade Zone (Shunyi, Beijing) in preparation for this first unreserved public auction in China. Located in close proximity to the Beijing Capital International Airport, the Tianzhu Free Trade Zone is connected to one of China’s largest roll-on, roll-off ports in Tianjin.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Kelly Bailey named 2015 AggMan of the Year513 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries340 Views
- Hillary Clinton rolls out new $275 billion infrastructure plan325 Views
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs193 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding166 Views