From bauma China 2012: Ritchie Bros. planning inaugural China auction in Spring 2013
Heavy equipment and truck auctioneer Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers announced plans during a press conference at bauma China 2012 that the company plans to hold its first unreserved public auction in China during Spring 2013.
Although relatively new to the Chinese heavy equipment market, unreserved industrial auctions have been a quick and easy method for equipment buyers and sellers to conduct business on a global scale, according to Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers.
Ritchie Bros. has formally leased land in the Tianzhu Free Trade Zone (Shunyi, Beijing) in preparation for this first unreserved public auction in China. Located in close proximity to the Beijing Capital International Airport, the Tianzhu Free Trade Zone is connected to one of China’s largest roll-on, roll-off ports in Tianjin.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs488 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger440 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources424 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities357 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register354 Views