From bauma China 2012: Ritchie Bros. planning inaugural China auction in Spring 2013
Heavy equipment and truck auctioneer Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers announced plans during a press conference at bauma China 2012 that the company plans to hold its first unreserved public auction in China during Spring 2013.
Although relatively new to the Chinese heavy equipment market, unreserved industrial auctions have been a quick and easy method for equipment buyers and sellers to conduct business on a global scale, according to Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers.
Ritchie Bros. has formally leased land in the Tianzhu Free Trade Zone (Shunyi, Beijing) in preparation for this first unreserved public auction in China. Located in close proximity to the Beijing Capital International Airport, the Tianzhu Free Trade Zone is connected to one of China’s largest roll-on, roll-off ports in Tianjin.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry340 Views
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers246 Views
- Kingsteps Quarry in Scotland will be examined for the remains of World War II planes214 Views
- Holcim and Lafarge nominate candidates for merged company’s board of directors198 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar: Modern Earthmoving Marvels traces equipment evolution150 Views