From bauma China 2012: Ritchie Bros. planning inaugural China auction in Spring 2013
Heavy equipment and truck auctioneer Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers announced plans during a press conference at bauma China 2012 that the company plans to hold its first unreserved public auction in China during Spring 2013.
Although relatively new to the Chinese heavy equipment market, unreserved industrial auctions have been a quick and easy method for equipment buyers and sellers to conduct business on a global scale, according to Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers.
Ritchie Bros. has formally leased land in the Tianzhu Free Trade Zone (Shunyi, Beijing) in preparation for this first unreserved public auction in China. Located in close proximity to the Beijing Capital International Airport, the Tianzhu Free Trade Zone is connected to one of China’s largest roll-on, roll-off ports in Tianjin.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher526 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks364 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident344 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution173 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing163 Views