Gen sets for the economy, premium and industrial markets
by Marcia Gruver Doyle, Editorial Director, Equipment World
With customers asking for longer run times, quieter operation, and easier maintenance, Honda answered these requests with three new series of generators.
The EB, EG and EM series will range from 4,000 to 6,000 watts. The EG series will be Honda’s economy line, offering a reliable source of no-frills power. The EM deluxe series takes aims at residential outages and the EB series focuses on the construction and rental markets.
For more information, go to www.hondanews.com.
MORE FROM Trade Show Coverage
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs598 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina365 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity349 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law216 Views
- Drill rig operator freed after machine nearly rolls off cliff in Australia quarry (VIDEO)183 Views