Gen sets for the economy, premium and industrial markets
by Marcia Gruver Doyle, Editorial Director, Equipment World
With customers asking for longer run times, quieter operation, and easier maintenance, Honda answered these requests with three new series of generators.
The EB, EG and EM series will range from 4,000 to 6,000 watts. The EG series will be Honda’s economy line, offering a reliable source of no-frills power. The EM deluxe series takes aims at residential outages and the EB series focuses on the construction and rental markets.
For more information, go to www.hondanews.com.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Trade Show Coverage
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2353 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...548 Views
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry348 Views
- How to become a more productive worker318 Views
- Bellwood Quarry could become new civic center146 Views