Leica Geosystems, GOMACO form business relationship
Under the terms of the agreement, GOMACO Corporation will sell, install, and support Leica Geosystems’ Concrete Paving System. These services will be extended to existing and/or new customers using GOMACO equipment. The agreement started in January 1st. 2011.
Leica Geosystems will continue to sell, service, and support the concrete paving market with 3D stringless technology for all other manufacturers of paving machines through its direct and dealer channels.
“This agreement marks a natural evolution of an already highly successful relationship with GOMACO,” said Ken Mooyman, president of Hexagon Geosystems, in a written press statement. “By leveraging the unique strengths of Leica Geosystems and GOMACO, this agreement will accelerate the growth and adoption of 3D stringless paving technology in the concrete paving industry.”
In the same written statement, Kent Godbersen, GOMACO vice president of worldwide sales and marketing, added: “GOMACO made a commitment to stringless paving over a decade ago and together, we have invested in the development of 3D paving for the industry.
This announcement with Leica Geosystems is evidence of our commitment to our customers in not only getting them the latest technology available, but also supporting that technology throughout the paving process.”
The latest 3D stringless paving technology can be seen at the Leica Geosystems (at Booth C-6059) and GOMACO (Booth C-5168) booths at World of Concrete.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Trade Show Coverage
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule398 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks341 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines315 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)291 Views
- Cat backs up claims of fuel efficiency with a guarantee218 Views