Fuel-Efficient 374D Features Increased Work Performance, Stronger Undercarriage, Easier Serviceability and Operator Comfort
The new 156,043-pound (70,780 kg) Cat® 374D hydraulic excavator, a direct replacement for the model 365C, combines added horsepower, stronger hydraulics, new buckets and greater operating weight to boost loading and lifting capabilities. Complementing these design basics are undercarriage improvements, operator-convenience features, safety enhancements and serviceability improvements. The new fuel-efficient 374D is designed to deliver reliable, low-cost operation and long-life durability in aggregates operations.
Rated at 476 horsepower (355 kW), the Cat C15 ACERT™ engine produces 18 percent more power than does its 365C predecessor. The C15 features advanced electronic control, precise fuel delivery and refined air management for optimum performance, fuel-efficiency and emissions-compliance.
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151551 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151013 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1007 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production639 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone391 Views