Fuel-Efficient 374D Features Increased Work Performance, Stronger Undercarriage, Easier Serviceability and Operator Comfort
The new 156,043-pound (70,780 kg) Cat® 374D hydraulic excavator, a direct replacement for the model 365C, combines added horsepower, stronger hydraulics, new buckets and greater operating weight to boost loading and lifting capabilities. Complementing these design basics are undercarriage improvements, operator-convenience features, safety enhancements and serviceability improvements. The new fuel-efficient 374D is designed to deliver reliable, low-cost operation and long-life durability in aggregates operations.
Rated at 476 horsepower (355 kW), the Cat C15 ACERT™ engine produces 18 percent more power than does its 365C predecessor. The C15 features advanced electronic control, precise fuel delivery and refined air management for optimum performance, fuel-efficiency and emissions-compliance.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
Manufacturer news: Hlavinka Equipment opens Texas Hlavinda JCB division; Terex Washing Systems appoints new global sales director; Skelly and Loy promotes Aungst to VP of AMS; Luff Industries adds Riddell as territory manager; Caterpillar opens first Data Innovation Lab; Yokohama Tire Corp. will help build eco-friendly playground
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry475 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident452 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry313 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)279 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views