Fuel-Efficient 374D Features Increased Work Performance, Stronger Undercarriage, Easier Serviceability and Operator Comfort
The new 156,043-pound (70,780 kg) Cat® 374D hydraulic excavator, a direct replacement for the model 365C, combines added horsepower, stronger hydraulics, new buckets and greater operating weight to boost loading and lifting capabilities. Complementing these design basics are undercarriage improvements, operator-convenience features, safety enhancements and serviceability improvements. The new fuel-efficient 374D is designed to deliver reliable, low-cost operation and long-life durability in aggregates operations.
Rated at 476 horsepower (355 kW), the Cat C15 ACERT™ engine produces 18 percent more power than does its 365C predecessor. The C15 features advanced electronic control, precise fuel delivery and refined air management for optimum performance, fuel-efficiency and emissions-compliance.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs1064 Views
- CRH continues to eye large deals to grow the Irish aggregate company485 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources434 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger417 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register339 Views