Fuel-Efficient 374D Features Increased Work Performance, Stronger Undercarriage, Easier Serviceability and Operator Comfort
The new 156,043-pound (70,780 kg) Cat® 374D hydraulic excavator, a direct replacement for the model 365C, combines added horsepower, stronger hydraulics, new buckets and greater operating weight to boost loading and lifting capabilities. Complementing these design basics are undercarriage improvements, operator-convenience features, safety enhancements and serviceability improvements. The new fuel-efficient 374D is designed to deliver reliable, low-cost operation and long-life durability in aggregates operations.
Rated at 476 horsepower (355 kW), the Cat C15 ACERT™ engine produces 18 percent more power than does its 365C predecessor. The C15 features advanced electronic control, precise fuel delivery and refined air management for optimum performance, fuel-efficiency and emissions-compliance.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter436 Views
- Rogers Group's Pottsville Quarry reaches for the stars313 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)270 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections265 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees264 Views