Fuel-Efficient 374D Features Increased Work Performance, Stronger Undercarriage, Easier Serviceability and Operator Comfort
The new 156,043-pound (70,780 kg) Cat® 374D hydraulic excavator, a direct replacement for the model 365C, combines added horsepower, stronger hydraulics, new buckets and greater operating weight to boost loading and lifting capabilities. Complementing these design basics are undercarriage improvements, operator-convenience features, safety enhancements and serviceability improvements. The new fuel-efficient 374D is designed to deliver reliable, low-cost operation and long-life durability in aggregates operations.
Rated at 476 horsepower (355 kW), the Cat C15 ACERT™ engine produces 18 percent more power than does its 365C predecessor. The C15 features advanced electronic control, precise fuel delivery and refined air management for optimum performance, fuel-efficiency and emissions-compliance.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas419 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents301 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana277 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials250 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry227 Views